Games

Call of Duty

Call of Duty

Level 3

Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Clan League.

tarry07 wrote:
Hi sorry I can only do 7.30pm is that alright? And 4v4 fine? Thanks
Sure, let me talk with my teammates and I'll come back to you

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 646 (194 Views)
0 Kudos

I think that when it comes to spectating, if the other team agrees then it should be ok.

The thing is that an advantage can be gained by having a spectator who can talk to the rest of the team.  When in game I think that the spectator is on another voice channel but everyone could be chatting on Skype or something.

I don't want there to be too many rules in this friendly competition so I will leave it up to you guys to agree on spectators.

Also, I found the results of the first match between Deluded Gaming and HOPE.

Unfortunately the scoreboard would only tell me born2destroy's stats but here they are:

DelvsHope1.JPG

DelvsHope2.JPG

DelvsHope3.JPG

So congrats to Deluded, I shall update the table at the end of the week XD

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 646 (181 Views)

Also, if I'm not mistaken, LDN beat VLR 2-0?

And are these the post match results?

LDNVLR1.JPG

LDNVLR2.JPG

I can't guarantee I will be able to post these screens every week, Elite can drop old reports off pretty quickly, but they're great to see.

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 646 (179 Views)

Also it looks like I was wrogn about the name of one of the factions :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 646 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Yes Yaster I can confirm that LDN beat VLR in what can only be described as an epic battle . With some of LDN being previous members of VLR it had nervous feel in the lobby but once things got underway it was great fun and we even continued on and had some more mixed up ( everyone picks auto assign ) games after the official ones which were great fun also

Even though the scores dont reflect on how close the games were , it was good fun and everyone took it for what it was a fun night playing cod to meet different people and to try and enjoy the game for what it was .

A special thanks goes to moghal for pushing threw and getting a 6th player to represent VLR at last minute as it ment i didnt have to drop anyone who really wanted to be involved .

Thanks again lads , i can confirm that these were the scores from last night .... 2 rounds played first won by LDN 200 . 90 ............ second won by LDN 65 . 30 .

Will organise another night with you guys soon for some more random action and songs from LDN :Lol:
Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 646 (175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

I don't think I am looking forward to these matches now... :smileyvery-happy:

Assassin's Unite - Event NightAssassin's Creed IV Black FlagPS4Killzone ShadowfallFFXIV A Realm Reborn
Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 646 (169 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

MissSouthampton wrote:

I don't think I am looking forward to these matches now... :smileyvery-happy:

Dont be worried , am sure you will be fine .... its all in good fun anyways !

Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 646 (164 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

It's a good thing that EviL will battle LDN on my vacation then I can Recruit more good players cause I'm not sayin that my teammates are noobs (BEWARE: EviL LivEs)

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 646 (161 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

[ Edited ]

BADxxBOY wrote:
It's a good thing that EviL will battle LDN on my vacation then I can Recruit more good players cause I'm not sayin that my teammates are noobs (BEWARE: EviL LivEs)

Lol, don't worry about it, it's all a bit of fun. I could get my regular boys playing but I want to get together a group of forum members to take part. :smileywink:

If I can't get 6 people im going to have to bring them in.

Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 646 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

KushMonkey wrote:

BADxxBOY wrote:

If I can't get 6 people im going to have to bring them in.

That would be fun.

XBL- CustardMarine
Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 646 (145 Views)
0 Kudos