Games

Call of Duty

Call of Duty

Level 3

Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Clan League.

Got a good team there. Even only if it was one match the movements and actions of your team suggested some real skill.Would have been interesting to see the match with a full party for both game modes. Glad to hear everything was alright on his end. Also liked how you would flow in as a unit rather than lambs to the slaughter as I had originally hoped. Anyhow should be fun to get a few friendlies going sometime later.

Please use plain text.
Message 221 of 646 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Moghal2007 wrote:

VLR v EviL

1st try: We arranged to play on Thursday 22nd at 8pm. Turned up and managed to get 5 players, messaged Badboy and he still did not have a team. Waited 15minutes or so and then decided to play a public game whilst Badboy was assembling a team. By about 8.30pm he still did not have one and he suggested we play Friday 6pm.(Played him in a private game then and beat him :smileytongue::smileyvery-happy:)

2nd try: Logged on 6pm, had a couple of players ready to play for us, messaged Badboy again and he was not ready, not sure if there was time confusion or something. Again, waited 15minutes before we gave up again due to too much timewasting.

I believe our team should be given the win but will let mods decide and we can hear Badboys story also :smileyhappy:

sounds like when we played them and they backed out half way through the team deahmatch decider and we were hanging around for about half an hour waiting to play the final game, but they didnt seem too keen. it ended up as a draw even though we feel it was a bit unfair on us as we had no choice.

Please use plain text.
Message 222 of 646 (188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the words deluded gaming , and defo get something sorted out soon maybe with 6 people if you can organise that just, makes it better on bigger maps.

Ok am getting in here early as map not even been picked yet and stuff .

But this week LDN have Hope gaming , now as i have said threwout the competition we are pretty flexable with times of playing most nights after 8 / 8.30 pm is best for us as this allows us all to get home from work and get organised .

Just let us know also number of members you will have to play also , We prefer 6 but if you cant get that together then so be it .  

Also looks like Evil have issues getting a team together which is a shame as OPC didnt get into this round of the league due to numbers and if they just dont turn up or quit part way threw a game then whats the point in being in the league ? I know Badboy is removing Evil from here after the league but its a shame looks like most of his members have left  without him noticing .

Please use plain text.
Message 223 of 646 (170 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

@SHT: Might as well start this early.

When dates are good for you guys to play?
Please use plain text.
Message 224 of 646 (141 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

i will speak to every and let u know 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 225 of 646 (135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Right be Tuesday or Thursday? But have one workin late all week so have to be at 11pm for 5/6 ppl or after 8pm for 4/5 ppl
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 226 of 646 (125 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Hi, we have LDN this week. I think I am on the right week lol. When you free guys? :smileyvery-happy:

Assassin's Unite - Event NightAssassin's Creed IV Black FlagPS4Killzone ShadowfallFFXIV A Realm Reborn
Please use plain text.
Message 227 of 646 (122 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Can't believe the best clan isnt competeing in this league??  OPC Elite Rule  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 228 of 646 (105 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

tarry07 wrote:
Right be Tuesday or Thursday? But have one workin late all week so have to be at 11pm for 5/6 ppl or after 8pm for 4/5 ppl

Tuesday after 8pm should be ok, might need to reduce members though :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 229 of 646 (97 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

well if u go for 11pm we will have the next player, but i will will say 8pm at the mo to everyone 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 230 of 646 (89 Views)
0 Kudos