05 Rank
Progress

CoD Clan League - Black Ops 2!

[ Edited ]
645 Replies 6,328 Views edited 03-11-2012
11 Feb 2012
By Yaster

Hey folks,

So Black Ops 2 is just about a week and a half away now and I feel the best way of celebrating its return is to bring back one of our most recent events, the CoD Clan league!

Have a look at the post below to find out how the event went down earlier in the year.  We should be following the same lines this time round. 

We might be changing up some of the rules this time round to better suit the new game.  maybe even making use of the multi team options, but in the meantime, we'll be looking for teams of 4 to take part.

Even if your clan is large enough to field larger teams, if you want you can submit more than one team.

Get your teams name down here in the thread if you're interested, we're looking to kick off shortly after the games launch!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Post:

Image courtesy of born2destroy

For the league table and forthcoming fixtures as well as map announcements, please see this thread: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty/MW3-CoD-Clan-League-Standings-Fixtures/td-p/1531...

Hello folks, welcome to  Season 3.

We've received a bit of feedback during the last season gearing towards the modes played in the league.  It seems that some of you want to steer more towards CoDs strategic set ups rather than the kill-heavy nature of TDM, Kill COnfirmed and Domination.  So Season 3 will be more "explosion"-centric.

The game modes being played between weeks 1 and 3 will be Demolition, Captutre the Flag and if a tie break is needed, Sabotage.

Weeks 4 til 6 will be Kill Confirmed, Domination and Team Deatchmatch in the event of a tie.  Just as before.

The League Setup:

• Each division will consist of just 6 teams
  • The amount of divisons can be unlimited, this will depend on how many teams wish to join in.
  • The team at the top of the league will be promoted a divison upwards and the bottom will be demoted downwards at the end of each season.
  • The league will last 5 weeks and it will be non-stop.  Between each season there will be a weeks break.
  • A win will earn the victorious team 2 points in the league. With 1 point being awarded if the match ends in a draw.

At the end of each season, the winning teams will be able to see their names up in lights on the forum!

League Rules:

• Team Captains are responsible for arranging the game with your opponent.
  • Teams will consist of 4 to 6 players.
  • One game must be completed within each week between Monday and Sunday.
  • Each game will be to the best of 3 rounds, ideally you will want to play these all in the one session
  • After each game you will need to post the results in this thread.  If you're worried about the credibility of your result being in doubt you can link to the match on Elite.callofduty.com, find the match in your "recent matches" list.

Make sure you arrange each match in this thread.  In the case of a "no show", it will be evident based on the communication in this thread who is at fault for a match not going ahead.

When arranging a match with your rival, make sure to suggest  a specific time for when your team will be able to play, don't just say you're available "any time".  Likewise, if your opponent has suggested a time and you cannot make it, suggest an alternative, be specific.

When you arrange a match you must also decide in the thread which team will be which faction (eg. which team will be SAS, which team will be OpFor etc)

Game Rules:

The first round of each match will be Demolition, the second will be Capture the Flag and if a tie breaker is required, round 3 will be Sabotage.  In order to reduce the need to police or sit in on the matches, there will be no restrictions on perks, weapons, attachments, killstreaks or deathstreaks.

All settings should be standard (default).  The matches will take place in the "Private Game" section.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
yaster's Streambadge
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

delderrick

78%
05 Rank
Progress
delderrick
Accepted Solution

born2destroy wrote:

delderrick wrote:

Ok so i think LDN have deluded gaming this week ?

If they have played there game from last week ..... When suits born2destroy ?

We are pretty flexable with setting this up and if required could do later in week to allow you to get any outstanding games done , or you could just get your clan on for atleast an hour and play the two games back to back ?

Your choice mate just keep me informed ...... if you want to add me on psn to arrange thats fine also .

As far as i am aware we should be able to get 4 tonight if you can make it if not we can leave it for later in the week possibly friday as i know my players are free on fridays as well.

We will have the outstanding game played as well i now have Mog added on PSN so should be soon. I dont mind playing use first though

Ok well i think we can leave it till later in week as you mentioned Friday thats probably better for us after 9 pm  ? How many players will you have on friday just so i can make sure we have enough around we have been playing 6 all the other weeks but if you can only get 4 so be it , i will probably join lobby to organise anything and then leave just before the games start as it allows others to play amd stuff .

Just add me on psn ( hope i still have room if not let me know and will delete MOGHAL :Lol:

0 Kudos

Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Clan League.

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Moghal2007

• Award Winner
95%
09 Rank
Progress
Moghal2007
Accepted Solution

:( :catmad: :womansad:

@B2D: Check out message i sent ;)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Moghal2007

• Award Winner
95%
09 Rank
Progress
Moghal2007
Accepted Solution
Badboy: We should be able to play on Thursday, what time will your team be free?

We'd prefer to play after 7/8pm
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

Thanks to Sh#t for being our nicest opponents so far and good sports but perhaps that's because we lost lol. 2 - 1 to SH#T

Domo - Mission - Sh#T won 178 - 200 - HoPE lost by 22 points.

Kill Con - Mission - HoPE won 65 - 55 - Sh#T lost by 10 points.

Team Death - Mission - Sh#T won 7500 - 7300 - HoPE lost by 3 points. <--- booo! My fault probs eeeeek!

As you can see it was close but we still didn't win lol :D

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

delderrick

78%
05 Rank
Progress
delderrick
Accepted Solution

MissSouthampton wrote:

Thanks to Sh#t for being our nicest opponents so far and good sports but perhaps that's because we lost lol. 2 - 1 to SH#T

Domo - Mission - Sh#T won 178 - 200 - HoPE lost by 22 points.

Kill Con - Mission - HoPE won 65 - 55 - Sh#T lost by 10 points.

Team Death - Mission - Sh#T won 7500 - 7300 - HoPE lost by 3 points. <--- booo! My fault probs eeeeek!

As you can see it was close but we still didn't win lol :D

You havnt played LDN yet ....... if you ask nice don P will sing you a song in the lobbys :Thumbs:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Moghal2007

• Award Winner
95%
09 Rank
Progress
Moghal2007
Accepted Solution
BB: 22.03.12, 20:00pm: 6v6, MW3
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tarry07

60%
02 Rank
Progress
tarry07
Accepted Solution
Thanks you played a game and it was very tight in the last game so u all done well :-) so see you again soon on there
0 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

delderrick

78%
05 Rank
Progress
delderrick
Accepted Solution

So born to destroy , when you want to play tomorrow night ?

Any time after 9 pm suits my  lot better .

And how many players you going to have ?  

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Moghal2007

• Award Winner
95%
09 Rank
Progress
Moghal2007
Accepted Solution
VLR vs Deluded gaming

We tried to play our games the past week but it was difficult to find a day and time to actually get down to play the games. Not sure what we can do now and doubt we'll be able to play them again. Don't know what the outcome is, you could give us 0 points or a draw if you're generous :P

=========

@Badboy: remember we got a game today at 8pm!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

born2destroy

95%
07 Rank
Progress
born2destroy
Accepted Solution

delderrick wrote:

So born to destroy , when you want to play tomorrow night ?

Any time after 9 pm suits my  lot better .

And how many players you going to have ?  

Yes tomorrow night

Ill just check if my team are ok after 9 a couple of my team are living in Germany so there an hour ahead but they should be fine.

I think ill only be able to get 4 tomorrow my team seems to have dissapered with holidays, events & of course its a friday night haha

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Moghal2007

• Award Winner
95%
09 Rank
Progress
Moghal2007
Accepted Solution

VLR v EviL

1st try: We arranged to play on Thursday 22nd at 8pm. Turned up and managed to get 5 players, messaged Badboy and he still did not have a team. Waited 15minutes or so and then decided to play a public game whilst Badboy was assembling a team. By about 8.30pm he still did not have one and he suggested we play Friday 6pm.(Played him in a private game then and beat him :P:D)

2nd try: Logged on 6pm, had a couple of players ready to play for us, messaged Badboy again and he was not ready, not sure if there was time confusion or something. Again, waited 15minutes before we gave up again due to too much timewasting.

I believe our team should be given the win but will let mods decide and we can hear Badboys story also :)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DiscoDa

99%
08 Rank
Progress
DiscoDa
Accepted Solution

Moghal2007 wrote:

VLR v EviL

I believe our team should be given the win but will let mods decide and we can hear Badboys story also :)

Badboys team is banned from all future tournaments, VLR go through to next round. :)

0 Kudos

photo AWESOMEO00.jpg

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

delderrick

78%
05 Rank
Progress
delderrick
Accepted Solution

LDN v deluded gaming 

We met after a bit of hassle getting set up into a lobby , but finally got set up and started playing game of domination on mission . 

One of deluded members timed out beni J i think would need to check name .... sent message during game to see why but got no answer so we played on . Ldn won the round and back in lobby born2destroy had to forfit due to no other players being on and he was used to more MLG rules .

Hope your friend was ok if he had to leave urgent , and we will play some other time for fun if you like ?

But a win For LDN not the way we would want it though .

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

born2destroy

95%
07 Rank
Progress
born2destroy
Accepted Solution

delderrick wrote:

LDN v deluded gaming 

We met after a bit of hassle getting set up into a lobby , but finally got set up and started playing game of domination on mission . 

One of deluded members timed out beni J i think would need to check name .... sent message during game to see why but got no answer so we played on . Ldn won the round and back in lobby born2destroy had to forfit due to no other players being on and he was used to more MLG rules .

Hope your friend was ok if he had to leave urgent , and we will play some other time for fun if you like ?

But a win For LDN not the way we would want it though .

Yes was Benj ye everything was ok in the end so was good to hear. Sorry bout not replying in the game was to busy skitzing and concentrating at the same time (if thats possible :Stupid: ) Ye i dont mind normal pub rules but kill dependant game modes i never play man down as means the other team have less players to kill so are at a disadvantage and didnt want the game to be uneven. I was busy messaging friends/ clan members to see if they could come and play but unforunatly they were all out.

Will definitly play you in a few friendlies again soon :Thumbs:

Good game & well played

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

X-Substance

84%
02 Rank
Progress
X-Substance
Accepted Solution

Got a good team there. Even only if it was one match the movements and actions of your team suggested some real skill.Would have been interesting to see the match with a full party for both game modes. Glad to hear everything was alright on his end. Also liked how you would flow in as a unit rather than lambs to the slaughter as I had originally hoped. Anyhow should be fun to get a few friendlies going sometime later.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NumptyNed

51%
02 Rank
Progress
NumptyNed
Accepted Solution

Moghal2007 wrote:

VLR v EviL

1st try: We arranged to play on Thursday 22nd at 8pm. Turned up and managed to get 5 players, messaged Badboy and he still did not have a team. Waited 15minutes or so and then decided to play a public game whilst Badboy was assembling a team. By about 8.30pm he still did not have one and he suggested we play Friday 6pm.(Played him in a private game then and beat him :P:D)

2nd try: Logged on 6pm, had a couple of players ready to play for us, messaged Badboy again and he was not ready, not sure if there was time confusion or something. Again, waited 15minutes before we gave up again due to too much timewasting.

sounds like when we played them and they backed out half way through the team deahmatch decider and we were hanging around for about half an hour waiting to play the final game, but they didnt seem too keen. it ended up as a draw even though we feel it was a bit unfair on us as we had no choice.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

delderrick

78%
05 Rank
Progress
delderrick
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the words deluded gaming , and defo get something sorted out soon maybe with 6 people if you can organise that just, makes it better on bigger maps.

Ok am getting in here early as map not even been picked yet and stuff .

But this week LDN have Hope gaming , now as i have said threwout the competition we are pretty flexable with times of playing most nights after 8 / 8.30 pm is best for us as this allows us all to get home from work and get organised .

Just let us know also number of members you will have to play also , We prefer 6 but if you cant get that together then so be it .  

Also looks like Evil have issues getting a team together which is a shame as OPC didnt get into this round of the league due to numbers and if they just dont turn up or quit part way threw a game then whats the point in being in the league ? I know Badboy is removing Evil from here after the league but its a shame looks like most of his members have left  without him noticing .

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Moghal2007

• Award Winner
95%
09 Rank
Progress
Moghal2007
Accepted Solution
@SHT: Might as well start this early.

When dates are good for you guys to play?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tarry07

60%
02 Rank
Progress
tarry07
Accepted Solution

i will speak to every and let u know 

0 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tarry07

60%
02 Rank
Progress
tarry07
Accepted Solution
Right be Tuesday or Thursday? But have one workin late all week so have to be at 11pm for 5/6 ppl or after 8pm for 4/5 ppl
0 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MissSouthampton

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
MissSouthampton
Accepted Solution

Hi, we have LDN this week. I think I am on the right week lol. When you free guys? :D

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel