Playstation Staff

Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Clan League.

Sorry you guys can't make it :smileyindifferent:

If we can't get enough teams to kick off a league by 2pm tomorrow then I will leave it another week to get more in.
yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 321 of 646 (571 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: CoD Clan League - Sign up for Season 2!

I can confirm we will in the next season :-)
Same as before

Team: Sh#t
Captain: Tarry07
Link: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Clans/Sh-t-clan/td-p/15150623

Look forward to be playing in the new season
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 322 of 646 (546 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hey yaster, a peice of advice.

Please delay between every season to make the teams rest and gets your more opportunities for more people to come. As you can see some teams will make a comeback at the third season

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 323 of 646 (522 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

rest? its not exactly strenuous work is it!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 324 of 646 (494 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

BADxxBOY wrote:

Please delay between every season to make the teams rest and gets your more opportunities for more people to come. As you can see some teams will make a comeback at the third season

You are joking aint you?? all you do is move thumbs and think.It aint a footy match :Shame:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 325 of 646 (490 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

BADxxBOY wrote:

You are joking aint you?? all you do is move thumbs and think.It aint a footy match :Shame:

It must be too much for the poor guy :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 326 of 646 (485 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

How do i get my clan signed up on here??? I have good members who would be looking for some competition and look to win either money or bragging rights of the best. Were 22-0 for setting up clan battles against random clans. I think we would do good during this. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 327 of 646 (483 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hope
OPC
LDN
SHT

Bit smaller this time round but we do have a new sign up in OPC. I shall get the table drawn up for later today. I've been off this weekend so I will need to do a bit of fast work :smileyvery-happy:

GmG-iLLuSioNz if you want to sign up to the clan, please check out my thread above http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty/CoD-Clan-League-Sign-up-for-Season-2/m-p/1568762...

I have to get the table drawn up this morning though so you may be a little too late for this season. There are only 4 teams this time round so the season won't take as long though.
yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 328 of 646 (475 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Alright gane, the second season is go!

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty/MW3-CoD-Clan-League-Standings-Fixtures/m-p/15610...

As I said above, there are 4 teams taking part this time round.  Because of this we have shortened the season from 5 weeks to 3.

The rules are pretty much the same as the last time.  I did put the possibility of changing one of the modes to HQ but there was no response to this, so we are using the same Dom/KC/TDM set up as the last time.

Go ahead and set up your games for this week, the map will be Hardhat!

yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 329 of 646 (472 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

We have LDN. This week is quite busy today maintenance and it's short notice anyways so avoid. Tomorrow is clan ops from 9pm and Friday the same time.

So we can only really do Weds / Thurs. Any preference for you guys? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 330 of 646 (444 Views)
0 Kudos