Games

Call of Duty

Call of Duty

Level 6

Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Clan League.

Thanks Del and apologies to every other team for kinda messing up the schedule. I noticed there is no mw2 or cod4 in the poll :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 571 of 646 (156 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Ok I'm collecting results today lads, if there are any outstanding scores then I'd like to see them posted in here. The only result I can see since the last update is the GA vs OPC from week 3.

Matches still outstanding are:

Week 2
GA vs PFG (putting down as a draw)

Week 3
LDN vs PFG

Week 4
PFG vs OPC
GA vs LDN

And now we're about to enter week 5 so that's even more to write up.

If I cant get a result for week 2, I will have to make it a draw, I'm going to have to read the thread a bit more to decide on what to do with week 3. But please catch up with your week 4 matches!

Please use plain text.
Message 572 of 646 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

sorry yaster , didnt know was a week behind as i thought this week i had pfg , who cant play ( see thread) and next it was other game types and we had GA then , if we r behind my bad do it asap , prob tuesday
Please use plain text.
Message 573 of 646 (130 Views)
0 Kudos

delderrick wrote:
sorry yaster , didnt know was a week behind as i thought this week i had pfg , who cant play ( see thread) and next it was other game types and we had GA then , if we r behind my bad do it asap , prob tuesday

Mmhmm, looking back in the thread it does seem as if Moghall is having some problems getting his team together, not that its his fault really, it's a bit of a shame when peoples schedules get in the way.  But he is trying so I will put week 3 down to another draw.

Week 5 then.  Get ready for this weeks map choice in the fictured thread.

I'll let everyone catch up with week 4 matches this week too.  See the fixtures thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 574 of 646 (123 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: CoD Clan League - Season 3!

team name:BEAT

captain name:BEATS_HAZZARDS

Please use plain text.
Message 575 of 646 (120 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

You're too late Beats for this season, but you can always sign up for next season once this one finishes.

@Del, Mogs and Spank2103 - Seribal_Assassin is the new Captain of OPC so you need to arrange future matches with him.

Thanks. :Smile:

Please use plain text.
Message 576 of 646 (114 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Ok thanks for the heads up Kush.

Im playing football tonight so probably cant play today and the football is on tuesday but my guys can play wednesday for week 4....Any time after 8.30 like usual.

PSN: spank2103
Current PS4 games: CoD Ghosts, Fifa 14, AC Black Flag (Offline only)
Please use plain text.
Message 577 of 646 (109 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Is this the beginning of your transition over to LDN Lush? :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 578 of 646 (99 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

spank2103 wrote:

Ok thanks for the heads up Kush.

Im playing football tonight so probably cant play today and the football is on tuesday but my guys can play wednesday for week 4....Any time after 8.30 like usual.

hi mate thats the same this end with the england match on tues,ill ask the lads tonight if weds is ok with them & ill let you know also mate could you send me a friend request on ps3 & ill accept when i get home later so we can chat on there.

Please use plain text.
Message 579 of 646 (85 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Ok mate, I will have my son wednesday so 8.45 or 9 ok?

PSN: spank2103
Current PS4 games: CoD Ghosts, Fifa 14, AC Black Flag (Offline only)
Please use plain text.
Message 580 of 646 (74 Views)
0 Kudos