11 Jun 2011
By MrBogle
Playstation Staff

Cod escalation....sad times :(

13 Replies 492 Views Created 11-06-2011
Evening all..... Basically this thread relates to black ops zombies,.... i used to play zombies with a few of my boys and we used to have some sort of organisation or strategic plan, since psn went down most of my friends decided to go out and buy an xbox because they were so ***** with Sony and they could get the new zombies map earlier.....me I have a bit more patience and I couldn't be assed to blow the dust off my xbox and buy games I already own on ps3 and have to pay for online membership....again.... and have to pay for the maps just seemed rather pointless...anyway more to the point I have been trying to play zombies recently and keep ending up in lobbies with ppl that don't have a clue, simply just listen or just run off and do there own thing.

So if anybody is anygood at zombies and get to fairly high levels then let me know if your interested.I've got the new map but I haven't played the new map yet as I haven't had much time on my hands the past 24hrs

In the mean time what levels have you lot gotten to on escalation?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14 (492 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Cod escalation....sad times :(

I tried it out earlier and only got to level 5 solo, I tend to get killed alot as I'm learning the maps. I think the highest round I've ever got to is about 30 maybe abit higher.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14 (465 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

My console il play what I want to play I enjoy cod it's no where near as good as some of the other titles in the cod series il agree but if I choose to play cod then that's my business
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14 (432 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

loving the new maps on escalation. all tho im not to sure on the zombie map. only did it once . what the hell is that guy doing with the electric thing just walking around annoying me lol.

photo titel_derek4.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14 (400 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Mw1 has been the best game so far totally agreeable, do you think it's possible mw3 will top that?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14 (342 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

MrBogle wrote:
Mw1 has been the best game so far totally agreeable, do you think it's possible mw3 will top that?

Can you still to your original topic instead of changing it into something that could turn into a big debate lol..

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14 (243 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

fi8767 wrote:

MrBogle wrote:

Can you still stick to your original topic instead of changing it into something that could turn into a big debate lol..

Fixed :smileywink:

It's his thread, he change topic if he wants :smileyindifferent:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14 (239 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

fi8767 wrote:

MrBogle wrote:

Can you still stick to your original topic instead of changing it into something that could turn into a big debate lol..

I wouldnt mind if it was remotely about esclation but i think we already have a thread for this :smileywink:

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14 (231 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

fi8767 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

fi8767 wrote:

MrBogle wrote:

I wouldnt mind if it was remotely about esclation but i think we already have a thread for this :smileywink:

Can you please keep on topic :smileywink:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (230 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

MrBogle wrote:
Evening all..... Basically this thread relates to black ops zombies,.... i used to play zombies with a few of my boys and we used to have some sort of organisation or strategic plan, since psn went down most of my friends decided to go out and buy an xbox because they were so ***** with Sony and they could get the new zombies map earlier.....me I have a bit more patience and I couldn't be assed to blow the dust off my xbox and buy games I already own on ps3 and have to pay for online membership....again.... and have to pay for the maps just seemed rather pointless...anyway more to the point I have been trying to play zombies recently and keep ending up in lobbies with ppl that don't have a clue, simply just listen or just run off and do there own thing.

So if anybody is anygood at zombies and get to fairly high levels then let me know if your interested.I've got the new map but I haven't played the new map yet as I haven't had much time on my hands the past 24hrs

In the mean time what levels have you lot gotten to on escalation?

8, you?

photo AWESOMEO00.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14 (214 Views)
0 Kudos