Reply
11 Jun 2011
By MrBogle

MrBogle

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Cod escalation....sad times :(

13 Replies 514 Views Created 11-06-2011
Evening all..... Basically this thread relates to black ops zombies,.... i used to play zombies with a few of my boys and we used to have some sort of organisation or strategic plan, since psn went down most of my friends decided to go out and buy an xbox because they were so ***** with Sony and they could get the new zombies map earlier.....me I have a bit more patience and I couldn't be assed to blow the dust off my xbox and buy games I already own on ps3 and have to pay for online membership....again.... and have to pay for the maps just seemed rather pointless...anyway more to the point I have been trying to play zombies recently and keep ending up in lobbies with ppl that don't have a clue, simply just listen or just run off and do there own thing.

So if anybody is anygood at zombies and get to fairly high levels then let me know if your interested.I've got the new map but I haven't played the new map yet as I haven't had much time on my hands the past 24hrs

In the mean time what levels have you lot gotten to on escalation?
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14 (514 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Occident
02
/16

Occident

  • Offline
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Cod escalation....sad times :(

I tried it out earlier and only got to level 5 solo, I tend to get killed alot as I'm learning the maps. I think the highest round I've ever got to is about 30 maybe abit higher.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14 (487 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
MrBogle
02
/16

MrBogle

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Cod escalation....sad times :(

My console il play what I want to play I enjoy cod it's no where near as good as some of the other titles in the cod series il agree but if I choose to play cod then that's my business
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14 (454 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
ansteye
04
/16

ansteye

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Cod escalation....sad times :(

loving the new maps on escalation. all tho im not to sure on the zombie map. only did it once . what the hell is that guy doing with the electric thing just walking around annoying me lol.

 photo titel_derek4.png
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14 (422 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
MrBogle
02
/16

MrBogle

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Cod escalation....sad times :(

Mw1 has been the best game so far totally agreeable, do you think it's possible mw3 will top that?
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14 (364 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
fi8767
09
/16

fi8767

  • Offline
96%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Cod escalation....sad times :(

 


MrBogle wrote:
Mw1 has been the best game so far totally agreeable, do you think it's possible mw3 will top that?

Can you still to your original topic instead of changing it into something that could turn into a big debate lol..

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Mr_Inconspicous
09
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

  • Offline
98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Cod escalation....sad times :(

 


fi8767 wrote:

 


MrBogle wrote:
Mw1 has been the best game so far totally agreeable, do you think it's possible mw3 will top that?

Can you still stick to your original topic instead of changing it into something that could turn into a big debate lol..

 


 

Fixed Smiley Wink

 

It's his thread, he change topic if he wants Smiley Indifferent

Free userbars
Free userbars
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14 (261 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
fi8767
09
/16

fi8767

  • Offline
96%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Cod escalation....sad times :(

 


Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

 


fi8767 wrote:

 


MrBogle wrote:
Mw1 has been the best game so far totally agreeable, do you think it's possible mw3 will top that?

Can you still stick to your original topic instead of changing it into something that could turn into a big debate lol..

 


 

Fixed Smiley Wink

 

It's his thread, he change topic if he wants Smiley Indifferent


I wouldnt mind if it was remotely about esclation but i think we already have a thread for this Smiley Wink

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mr_Inconspicous
09
/16

Mr_Inconspicous

  • Offline
98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Cod escalation....sad times :(

 


fi8767 wrote:

 


Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

 


fi8767 wrote:

 


MrBogle wrote:
Mw1 has been the best game so far totally agreeable, do you think it's possible mw3 will top that?

Can you still stick to your original topic instead of changing it into something that could turn into a big debate lol..

 


 

Fixed Smiley Wink

 

It's his thread, he change topic if he wants Smiley Indifferent


I wouldnt mind if it was remotely about esclation but i think we already have a thread for this Smiley Wink

 


Can you please keep on topic Smiley Wink

 

Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 9 of 14 (252 Views)
DiscoDa
08
/16

DiscoDa

  • Offline
99%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Cod escalation....sad times :(

 


MrBogle wrote:
Evening all..... Basically this thread relates to black ops zombies,.... i used to play zombies with a few of my boys and we used to have some sort of organisation or strategic plan, since psn went down most of my friends decided to go out and buy an xbox because they were so ***** with Sony and they could get the new zombies map earlier.....me I have a bit more patience and I couldn't be assed to blow the dust off my xbox and buy games I already own on ps3 and have to pay for online membership....again.... and have to pay for the maps just seemed rather pointless...anyway more to the point I have been trying to play zombies recently and keep ending up in lobbies with ppl that don't have a clue, simply just listen or just run off and do there own thing.

So if anybody is anygood at zombies and get to fairly high levels then let me know if your interested.I've got the new map but I haven't played the new map yet as I haven't had much time on my hands the past 24hrs

In the mean time what levels have you lot gotten to on escalation?

8, you?

 

 photo AWESOMEO00.jpg
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos