23 Jan 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Double xp weekends??

5 Replies 296 Views Created 23-01-2012

Just wondering if anyone know's whether they'll give us any double xp weekends with this installment.

Given the fact we have our own tokens to spend on xp and the fact dlc will be released on a monthly basis to elite subs , doesn't offer up much scope ,  where as before it marked the release of map packs??

Kinda hanging off throwing tokens at it myself as i have a 4hr one to use for upgrading to HE and i was hoping for a couple of maps i could bring the long gun to bear on , so probably want to make a few more classes if that was the case.

Anyone got any info??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Re: Double xp weekends??

None confirmed yet. But by the sounds of it there will be some - www.twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/status/160455933695246336

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (292 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Sorry dude , could you enlighten me a little , that linky takes me to the sign up page for twitterface and i don't have that :smileysad:

Not ma puter so i'm not allowed to sign up , i'm under strict instructions as to what i look at..................after the last debacle i had!!  :xRolleyes:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (270 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

RichardTurner79 Richard Turner
@
@fourzerotwo is it double xp next weekend?
20 Jan
in reply to @RichardTurner79 ↑

@fourzerotwo
Robert Bowling
@RichardTurner79 We haven't confirmed any double XP dates yet, once we do, I'll tweet them out!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (265 Views)
Level 14

Playstation Staff

"We haven't confirmed any double XP dates yet, once we do, I'll tweet them out!"

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (264 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Thanks lads much appreciated :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (259 Views)
0 Kudos