Games

Call of Duty

Call of Duty

Reply
15 Nov 2012
By: bugsyuk Member 91 Posts
Level 2
Offline

Freeze, Freeze, ****ing Freeze

8 Replies 282 Views Created 15-11-2012

Beyond a joke this morning over 10 freezes already.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Freeze, Freeze, ****ing Freeze


bugsyuk wrote:

Beyond a joke this morning over 10 freezes already.


Lol and your id is BUGSYuk

 

Ta Moo..

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (238 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 2
 

Re: Freeze, Freeze, ****ing Freeze

And your point is what If you havent got anything constructive to say dont say anything.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Freeze, Freeze, ****ing Freeze

[ Edited ]

bugsyuk wrote:

And your point is what If you havent got anything constructive to say dont say anything.


Lol, you are complaining about what imo is the best cod yet, that happens to be very buggy at the moment,

and your id is bugsyuk.

 

And please remind me again, exactly what is it about this thread that is constructive ?

 

No need to get stressed, take a pill, relax, listen to the Dolphins !!!

 

Ta Moo..

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Freeze, Freeze, ****ing Freeze

Unfortunately Bugsy, you often get ***** like moomoo appearing on threads and adding nothing to the topic whilst trying their best to wind you up with their utterly hilarious and witty banter.

You are pretty unfortunate to get so many freezes in such a short time, but its completely random. I only had one today, but yesterday was a nightmare.

The sooner a patch comes out the better (although the patch will no doubt break something else in true COD fashion)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Freeze, Freeze, ****ing Freeze


RFC2007 wrote:
Unfortunately Bugsy, you often get ***** like moomoo appearing on threads and adding nothing to the topic whilst trying their best to wind you up with their utterly hilarious and witty banter.

You are pretty unfortunate to get so many freezes in such a short time, but its completely random. I only had one today, but yesterday was a nightmare.

The sooner a patch comes out the better (although the patch will no doubt break something else in true COD fashion)

I just thought it was ironic that Black Ops 2  is buggy at the moment and his I'd was bugsyuk.

As for adding anything to the topic, what is there to add  ?

Ta Moo..

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Freeze, Freeze, ****ing Freeze

this is bull ***** 1st game today froze had to reset ps3, this will be fun trying to get on the double xp today

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Freeze, Freeze, ****ing Freeze

Fair enough moomoo, sorry I was maybe a little harsh before
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Freeze, Freeze, ****ing Freeze


RFC2007 wrote:
Fair enough moomoo, sorry I was maybe a little harsh before

No problem, it's frustrating for us all, but when they sort it out, we are all in for some fun, cos I really like the game!

 

Ta Moo...

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos