Level 3

Re: Is there a report option for:

lmao with your statements - So what class do you order people to have to not class tham as a noob etc etc??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 63 (350 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I'm not going through a list of guns but its clear for everyone to see (and going by the large number of people using them) that the silenced ACR (with its zero recoil, high power and fast fire rate) is overpowered, coupled with the dual FMG's and dual scorpions and also the PP90M1 which can be hip fired at 400 meters and still be totally accurate :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 63 (345 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

Whatever happened to playing a game for fun and not being so angry and competitve towards not being a noob / using a certain weapon that you payed for when you brought the game.

WANT TO BE A : Beta Trial Member

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 63 (342 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Oh dear... another moaner about what gun to use...

FYI it is upto the individual what weapon they use wheather it is FMG-9 Akimbos or Silences ACR's

and I DGAF what people thank of me if i use those weapons!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 63 (341 Views)
Level 3

I like using the Pp90m1 with rapid fire, its a beast, and for secondary akimbo fmg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 63 (334 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I-Lost-Patrol-I wrote:

I like using the Pp90m1 with rapid fire, its a beast, and for secondary akimbo fmg

You're what I refer to as an "ultra noob" :smileyvery-happy:

For the record. . .people buy the game AND CAN USE ANY GUN THEY WANT. . .I'm just saying that you're judged for picking such easy guns and have no credibility so stop shouting in lobbies about how much of "a beast" you are because a dying donkey could go 20-4 with an ACR/PP90M1/dual FMG's. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 63 (331 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

Firstly, personally I couldn't care less if anyone called me a "ultra noob" as I know i'm not.

Secondly, I also couldn't care less on how someone judged me, I payed my £30+ I can use whatever gun I want.

WANT TO BE A : Beta Trial Member

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 63 (328 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

It's easy to check stats. . .takes like two seconds. . .just clicked your custom class and seen what you used.

Obviously people won't take well to being called a noob :smileyvery-happy:

I already said people can use whatever class they want - they've bought the game :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 63 (309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

In all serious, surely the point is to get the most points or most kills depending on the mode you are playing.

Does it not make sense to use whatever setup gets you those kills?

And if it gets you those kills easily, doesn't that make it even better?

Although I don't use the ACR much (sometimes use the PP90M1), I would rather be at the top of the scoreboard having used an ACR than halfway down or even at the bottom for using the MK14 or whatever is considered not noob.

People may scoff at me finishing 44 - 3 with my ACR or they may even be in awe.  Regardless they aren't going to congratulate me on finishing 7 - 6 with my MK14 are they?

If people pay attention to what setup a particular person is using during a match, that usually means that particular person has done well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 63 (294 Views)
Level 3

Obviously, the OP is a bit angry.

He tries to mask his anger with a fail attempt at trolling.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 63 (284 Views)
0 Kudos