Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Looking for some Zombie pals......

Yeh, deffo man, my ps account is BloodcleetEllis, Add me soon so we can get going

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 101 of 117 (257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

T_Diddy37 wrote:

I played with kapaxian, started out with 4 players, ended up just us two, and I we spent well over 40 thousands points... I spent 20 thousand points in one go! - trying to get the damn crossbow. I swear the game was just laughing at us.

Then kapaxian finally got it when we wasn't really prepared to give up our decent guns, and we was on a high level (around 30) so unfortunately we died soon after as getting the crossbow only left him with the cannon thing.

wolfonwheels wrote:

To reply to the above, I did my Sacrificial Lamb trophy solo on split screen, just leave your player 2 sat in the first room, this way you can gett all the points and after the dogs go for the box, my 3rd try I did it, easy! lol.

BUT, thanks to this advice I've just got the trophy and my Platinum so thank you!

I kinda couldn't be bothered doing it that way, but I thought I'd give it a go. Got to round 4 or 5, opened first upstairs door - box was right there... 1 use...CROSSBOW. I just laughed so not to cry for the 3 hours wasted last night. Built up the points and finally did it on my dummy split screen parnter on around level 12 or so.

Well the game keep laughing at me, just spent 20 levels going for that stupid bow and when I got it, at the start of another level my dummy 2nd player went down to fast, I was at pack a punch room, level too high they come to fast, anyway, monkey bomb away revived dummy tagged him with arrow, nothing, went down again, another monkey bomb away, another revive, another shot, nothing again... :smileysad: :@ run, got cornered , blinded by one of those stupid crawlers and down without my *%#*+=*^%#^**+ trophy. Unbelievable .
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 102 of 117 (250 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Oh no, sounds like I had the easier ride there lol. It's just down to luck and patience.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 103 of 117 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i could do with some zombie pals, most of my m8s prefer the multiplayer of black ops which is just wrong in my opinion. ive got to round 29 in kino and 25 on five, will always revive and im a team player always

add me: joseph12011993

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 104 of 117 (238 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I barely go down tbh... One game i did over 20 revives lol.
Best on Kino is round 29 with randoms.
Rather play with peeps who have mics and talk english!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 105 of 117 (230 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

steve add me ill be up for playing with you some time

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 106 of 117 (221 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Will do.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 107 of 117 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yes yes anyone wants to add me feel free just write 'zombies' in the add msg got to level 27 kino & need help improving on a dismal 13 on five

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 108 of 117 (209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Anyone up for playing now? sick of idiots always dying
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 109 of 117 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I'm a zombies fan but rarely have anyone to play with. Psn name is MMAMickey, add me if you want just put 'zombies' in the add message.

I'm a pretty average player, but obviously if I had anyone to play with the practice might make me a little better lol.

Games List for 2011: Killzone 3 - Crysis 2 - Battlefield 3 - Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 110 of 117 (181 Views)
0 Kudos