Games

Call of Duty

Call of Duty

Reply
Level 3
 

Re: [MW3] Double XP Weekend

Has the XP already started - on the elite homepage its saying its started... maybe im reading it wrong so thought id ask

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (312 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 14
 

Re: [MW3] Double XP Weekend


Smokin_Whippet wrote:

Has the XP already started - on the elite homepage its saying its started... maybe im reading it wrong so thought id ask


Don't know, but knowing Beachhead its probs a mistake!

 

Capture.JPG

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (308 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 14
 

Re: [MW3] Double XP Weekend


moriarty1975 wrote:

Doodylicious wrote:

 

Thanks for the quick response.  One more quick question.  If I use a token for x2 XP, and then our clan activated our 4 hours x2 XP and then I play over the weekend using x2 XP, what would that give me?

 

Would it be x6 XP?



Not 100% sure about that. Maybe someone who has already tried can confirm but you'll definitely get x4 XP with the double XP weekend + using a double XP token.


Did a bit of diggin'....have a look here

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (303 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: [MW3] Double XP Weekend

Been playing a hour or so with double xp :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: [MW3] Double XP Weekend

Will be playing alot this weekend to level up hopefully a full prestige by sunday... Oh and i bought the map pack after saying i wouldn't. i couldn.t help it.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (237 Views)
Level 3
 

Re: [MW3] Double XP Weekend


stevewhu wrote:
Will be playing alot this weekend to level up hopefully a full prestige by sunday... Oh and i bought the map pack after saying i wouldn't. i couldn.t help it.

 

Shame on you Steve shame on you :Shame:


XBOX LIVE: AFistUpDBumhole PSN: DANO25 TWITTER: TheDano25

If you use Ghost and camp or No/Quickscope you're an IDIOT!!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 8
 

Re: [MW3] Double XP Weekend

i was looking forward to this weekend but in my first game i meet a lag switcher, i just had to quit the game he ruin it... and if you lag switch and don't think people notice your wrong, it's easy to spot.. because the whole game freeze when they use it, including the lag switcher when he kill.. and you see it in the replay.
----
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (218 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: [MW3] Double XP Weekend


DANO25 wrote:

stevewhu wrote:
Will be playing alot this weekend to level up hopefully a full prestige by sunday... Oh and i bought the map pack after saying i wouldn't. i couldn.t help it.

 

Shame on you Steve shame on you :Shame:


Lol i know. I downloaded them thursday night but i'm yet to play them, always play in a party but some haven't bothered to buy them.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 

Re: [MW3] Double XP Weekend

Played them and hate them lol. oh dear. can i get a refund?

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (176 Views)