27 May 2013
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

MW3 Infected Fun Night Official Thread

[ Edited ]
75 Replies 1,338 Views edited 29-05-2013

Hi guys.

I have made a proper thread for my fun night. The last one was a test run, this is the real deal.

The lobby will be hosted every other Saturday, 6-8.

The fun night will be mainly based around infected. If you joined the last one, you can join this time. However, if we want to make this popular we need more people. We only had 10 people, and the majority left after the Riot Shield match, then after the last one, everyone left. We'll need to try harder to advertise, I'll try my best to advertise on the official COD forums.

If you want to join, post below or send me a friend request saying MW3 INFECTED FUN NIGHT.

During the fun night, you'll be invited to a chat room called "MW3" or "Fun Night". This'll be where maps are voted and weapons decided.

Active once again.

Message 1 of 76 (1,338 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: MW3 Infected Fun Night Official Thread

Not so sure advertising is the problem , interest in previous cods does wane when a new title is released.

To be fair there wasn't to much wrong with it , yeah it was low on numbers , but myself and a couple of others brought some numbers from our friends list to bolster the party.  

Also you seem quite young and thus you may have more free time to play , whereas sadly the older members  may have to juggle other commitments , work , family etc , which can make staying for the duration a none to easy prospect.

You should try posting on the opc clan threads for cod and battlefield , pretty sure you'd find willing participants there as well , remember a lot of good nights with some of these guys.

Oh yeah nearly forgot , try the shooters section , some good guys to be found in general discussion. 

Message 2 of 76 (1,270 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I didn't know there was a shooter gd, better go looking...

Active once again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 76 (1,260 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I think you should have a rough idea of what maps and weapons to use before hand rather than deciding in game as I feel we are wasting time doing this, I'd prefer just jumping right in playing rather than having a democratic vote on what guns/maps we're going to play :smileytongue:

I also think we should play some public games of infected if there is an option for a 9 man party to join, would increase numbers/and would save you time of sorting out classes.

Another personal one of mine is to play public modes and just forget the infected, so basically a fun night on MW3, you'll have the numbers so we can just jump into ground war as a clan. Just a personal one though
Message 4 of 76 (1,248 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Moghal2007 wrote:
I think you should have a rough idea of what maps and weapons to use before hand rather than deciding in game as I feel we are wasting time doing this, I'd prefer just jumping right in playing rather than having a democratic vote on what guns/maps we're going to play :smileytongue:

yeah would totally agree with this :smileyhappy:. you did great anyway picking the maps and set up in the last event, having a rough plan and doing whichever you thinks best is a good strategy aswell.

would also suggest throwing up a forum post with all the details of each weeks event (date, time, etc), so its all in one place. think some of the other dudes have offered similar advice on making events, so would probably be popular and a bit handy 8).

TwitterMIDRIGHT
Message 5 of 76 (1,246 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I was thinking of mixing public and private and other game modes like gun game and SnD.

Active once again.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 76 (1,232 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Anyone up for SnD with respawning on, SPAWN TRAPPING AHOY.

Active once again.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 76 (1,214 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Hey ProGamer,

I've taken the liberty of changing your green text to black as green text may not be seen by those who are colour blind. :Thumbs:

Thanks for creating an event though and I wish you the best of luck with it! I shall put it on our Events Calendar as well for you.

You say every other Saturday, is it this Saturday the game is on or off?

Message 8 of 76 (1,190 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Thanks for the edit, it was to make it mw themed. Would be much appreciated to put it on the calendar. This week it's off.

Active once again.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 76 (1,133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

The participants will be randomly selected from who sent me a message.

Active once again.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 76 (1,065 Views)
0 Kudos