Games

Call of Duty

Call of Duty

Reply
Level 14
 

Re: [MW3] July's DLC

On the store now.:Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: [MW3] July's DLC

I've had a roam around in a private match set up, but they don't seem to pbe in the public face off rotation yet?
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 14
 

Re: [MW3] July's DLC


SMOGGIE wrote:
I've had a roam around in a private match set up, but they don't seem to pbe in the public face off rotation yet?

They'll only show up in the Elite Face Off playlist.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: [MW3] July's DLC

Yea, I just realised! Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 9
 

Re: [MW3] July's DLC

Can anyone else not see U-Turn in the list of DLC? I can't find it
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 14
 

Re: [MW3] July's DLC


DNAtlantic wrote:
Can anyone else not see U-Turn in the list of DLC? I can't find it

Its included in the Vortex file (but for some reason doesn't say that it is!)

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 9
 

Re: [MW3] July's DLC

Ah cool. Thanks moriarty :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 

Re: [MW3] July's DLC

i cant even see yesterdays dlc maps on the store ***** cant even play any of the other maps in ranked matches as need latest dlc dl

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 14
 

Re: [MW3] July's DLC


aaronandholly wrote:

i cant even see yesterdays dlc maps on the store ***** cant even play any of the other maps in ranked matches as need latest dlc dl


Don't use the in-game store, go on the store from the XMB and use the text search (top right corner of the store) and enter elite july drops

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 

Re: [MW3] July's DLC

thanks got em now

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos