Games

Call of Duty

Call of Duty

Level 5

Re: [MW3] New Community Playlist: Gunplay

Yeah the games a pile of poop but atleast they are spicing things up with the game modes. Some are pretty good ideas and i hope black ops 2 nick some of the ideas.

@moriarty - thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (523 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Pretty disappointed with these modes. Thought they'd be seperate playlists not mixed. All or Nothing sucks imo, 3x6 is boring and I wish 18 Guns would vary the sequence sometimes. Gets pretty repetitive. OITC is pretty fun though, minus the camping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/JakeT111x
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (508 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Played a game of all or nothing in the morning and actually won which was a bit of a suprise :smileyvery-happy:

The mode wasn't too bad apart from the spawns, always felt like i was being followed by someone which was the case whenever i died.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (506 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The spawns are really bad in this game mode. Hopefully they will fix them up soon though. Atleast this let me give Mw3 a go again.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (494 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

dylanireland wrote:

The spawns are really bad in this game mode. Hopefully they will fix them up soon though. Atleast this let me give Mw3 a go again.

Welcome back :smileyhappy:

EviL!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (488 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

[ Edited ]

have been playing these over the weekend, theyre great fun. although it would be nice if the Gun Games guns changed order, so it was a bit more of a suprrise as to what youre getting next.

would also be nice if we could only vote on which mode we wanted and have a random map. always seemed to be stuck at the same few levels no matter which mode was being played.

Narrsig

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (480 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

This is bad, it annoyed me when the removed FFA gunplay but now hackers are ruining All or Nothing, which is rubbish anyway. They are using ACRs and stuff like that. Sabotage is also ruined with spawn killers everywhere.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (347 Views)
0 Kudos