Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: [MW3] Patch 1.15

Urgh. None of those are particularly spectacular changes though.

What about the lag?

What about the matchmaking?

What about the campers?

I played the game for the first time in a week on Thursday and rage quitted within 10 minutes because of people hiding in corners.

Anyone who thinks camping is a legitimate tactic is a complete bell.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 47 (1,679 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

The main issues for me are been put in french lobbys and the game is  unplayable due to all the lag, Thats a priority that needs sorting out. Camping is a legitimate tactic its been in every cod game its pointless running around when the spawn system is ridiculious.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 47 (1,675 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Matcmaking/lag "improvements" due in next update (not 1.15).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 47 (1,668 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

its the laaaaaaaaaag we want sorted, how about they spend some of the profits on dedicated servers, they can hype the next cod game as much as they want but i wont touch it, weve had loads of patches for this and that but gamers want smooth responsive lag free gameplay.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 47 (1,597 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Matchmaking fix/improvements will be released by the 21st June, then lag fix/improvements in next patch (1.16?)  (not the one coming out on the 14th) 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 47 (1,593 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

The game is unplayable for me at the moment due to the lag issues and getting put in French and Spanish lobby's. Its been nearly 8 months after release and the haven't fixed any off the issues so I won't bank on a new update fixing anything.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 47 (1,538 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Unless there is a update to fix the matchmaking and lag issues soon i can no longer see myself playing this game. Its a complete joke been put in lobbys with french and spanish people in every single game making it totally unplayable.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 47 (1,495 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Lag is always going to be in COD if they continue to use P2P hosting.
Combine the lag and terrible hit detection some games are unplayable and you just know when you're lagging.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 47 (1,483 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

The past couple of weeks it's been totally unplayable due to been put in Spanish and French lobby's. Before this started happening the lag wasn't really a big issue. The made enough money from us and the should sort the issues out.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 47 (1,479 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Always i'm put into French lobbies it ***** me off, i lag so bad its like i am a second behind seeing people.
I'm really noticing the terrible hit detection in this game and i have uploaded a couple of clips of proof.
As Black ops had the worst hit detection i'm not confident they will get it right this time.
MW2 had the best hit detection.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 47 (1,466 Views)
0 Kudos