Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: [MW3] Patch 1.17

Yep the camping today has been awful. The community is a shambles.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29 (687 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

On a Virgin line too. Get picked as host most games, and yes I end up having the worst FPS experience so far on my ps3.

Great design work that.....
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29 (681 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

MW3 is the reason there are still 350k people playing BLOPS.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29 (674 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

To rub salt even further into our wounds, they are offering 50% of the DLC. What a complete waste of money Elite was. It would have been cheaper to wait, oh well you live and learn.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29 (672 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I know what you mean wrath. 

Did raise an eyebrow when i saw all dlc half price!!   :smileysad:

Was genuinely shocked that infinite cash had been.......................................well generous...............i suppose!!??  :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 29 (668 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

It's a kick in the teeth for those who bought it. Good job this is the last COD I'm buying, not bothering with Blops 2 because it will be the same old game with a bit of spit and polish. That MOH looks quite good plus Counterstrike is out next month.

Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29 (663 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

17 patches later and the game still sucks, you would think they would give free dlc as a apology. I hope many people were wise enough and refused to pay for the dlc for mw3 even though it is reduced . i think mw3 and battlefield 3 are in competition to see which comunity has the biggest suckers because both franchises are taking their customers for fools.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (662 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Wrathchild68 wrote:

To rub salt even further into our wounds, they are offering 50% of the DLC. What a complete waste of money Elite was. It would have been cheaper to wait, oh well you live and learn.

Exactly what I thought. 50% off is a massive middle finger to all Elite subscribers from Activision.

I won't be renewing my Elite subscription. I may not even buy BLOPS 2. I hope it fails. Hard.

MOH and CS all the way this year.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 29 (653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Gordon_Hose wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

Exactly what I thought. 50% off is a massive middle finger to all Elite subscribers from Activision.

I won't be renewing my Elite subscription. I may not even buy BLOPS 2. I hope it fails. Hard.

MOH and CS all the way this year.

I'm not bothering with BO2. To quote Johnny Rotten on the last Pistols gig "You ever get the feeling you've been had?"

Hopefully Valve will keep Counterstrike true to either the original or Source, this will keep all the kiddies away.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 29 (641 Views)
0 Kudos