Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: MW3 update today

Only thing in the patch I'm looking forward to is the HD uploads :smileyhappy::smileyhappy: Played for like 5 hours today haha. . .so addictive, . Was playing search and destroy then out of no where got killed by a spas (a gun I hated in mw2) and then switched to TDM and made a class of it. . .leveled it up from 1-19 with non stop action . . .SO ADDICTIVE. Bit inconsistent at distance. . sometimes taking three shots. . .but so much fun. Really really love this game.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 38 (218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

All I really want from the update is to be able to play normally after 10:30-ish GMT.

After that time everyone takes at least 50% more bullets to kill I cannot use my shotgun or sniper classes at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 38 (213 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I can't wait to get range on the spas!!! Wonder what's best range or Damage

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 38 (210 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Damage. Range doesn;t seem to make much difference to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (209 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Thats why i hate sniping, its sometimes a 1 hit kill then sometimes you get a hit marker.... you can't trust a sniper rifle to get you positive.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 38 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Indeed.  I have now disbanded my sniper class for good.  Too unpredictable.  I don't know if it's my connection or what but I would say in the day about 6-7 out of 10 shots that SHOULD be one hit kills (chest/head) ARE one hit kills, the rest are hitmarkers or shots not registering at all.

From around 10-ish in the evening it is more like 3 out of 10 of them are.

It's a similar story with shotties, late evening it can take up to 5-6 shots at point-blank range to drop someone but of course by then they usually kill me first.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 38 (181 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I used the spas for the first time last night and I have to say I'm enjoying the game a lot more now. I wanted to give it a try as I was getting bored of the smg's and AR'S, so I made up a class and ran round with it on every map.

In 3ish hours I managed to level it up to 25 and those 3 hours were probably the most fun I've had since cod4. I got robbed of a lot of kills but even then I was still having fun with it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 38 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

The KSG12 is better than the SPAS12, more damage but a slower fire rate though.. more consistent at a distance because it has a tighter spread
Mystic_teacup
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 38 (158 Views)
0 Kudos