Games

Call of Duty

Call of Duty

Level 4

Re: Massive Lag in black ops 2 - NOT LAG COMPENSATION!!

The game is even worse than last night I have 120mb broadband and 10mb upload why am I seconds behind other people. Just been playing in a game of hq run round a corner and just died instantly. I look at the kill cam and a enemy as time to shoot and even reload to kill me before I get round Corner. It's a complete joke I am really thinking about trading it in on Friday.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 59 (5,047 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Best thing to do is trade it in then if its annoying you. or restrict your bandwidth to your ps3 or something.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 59 (5,043 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I've just changed from wired to wireless and it seems better for me!

I read a few people say the same on the Activision forum so I thought I'd try it!

photo AWESOMEO00.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 59 (5,029 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Probably because its not picking you as host anymore over wifi? (just a guess).
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 59 (5,011 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Read this earlier, give it a read, it explains the effects lag and lag compensation have on gameplay. http://community.callofduty.com/message/413593819#413593819

There are some good threads on there, with very valid points EG: http://community.callofduty.com/message/413594030#413594030

The problem with the matchmaking in COD is giving everyone problems.

The ps3 forums on callofduty.com are full on lag complaints.

Even setting your search preference as BEST wont do much, unless everyone has there set as BEST cause once in a lobby someone with there search preference set as ALL could join and ruin the game for all in the lobby. Not everyone even knows about changing there search preference.

PSN= Dingby
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 59 (4,985 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

It's even worse tonight hit markers galore and getting killed by 2 bullets by enemy's. treyarch really need to sort this out.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 59 (4,968 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Thank goodness it's not just me getting this! At first I did the usual unfamiliar map so blamed the game but as each game went on I realised the game is fraught with lag and horrendous lag at that. I shot someone in the head with an extended mag the victims on kill cam wasn't hit once and stabbed me! *****. I'm sick of it to be honest, yes I know it's new and could be fixed with a patch but why should we pay a lot of money and put up with this cr4p? How people are prestiging 5 times already is beyond me!

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 59 (4,651 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I talk look my post Lag Switch. I hear person sell Ebay LAG Switch (Network Cable).

I know Cheat all games online for LAG Switch mean cheat game no death when switch stop quick lag mean jump move... too lag more that.

They want buy Ebay LAG SWITCH cheat all games still trouble.

I need Ban LAG Switch will kick out Vote. Black ops2 will know LAG cheat person host.

I was play stop black screen wait happen HOST mean LAG cheat will person lose out anymore back soon.

maybe BAN soon LAG Switch 5000 days lose

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 59 (4,639 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

I've been hosting tonight a lot and had no problems. Maybe I'm just lucky but actually been a fun night!
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 59 (4,635 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Spirit0fLight wrote:
I've been hosting tonight a lot and had no problems. Maybe I'm just lucky but actually been a fun night!

You were using a lag switch and sending gremlins to destroy everyone else's internets,I saw one of them peeping out of my router.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 59 (4,627 Views)
0 Kudos