Level 5

Re: New Update V1.09

Duke_Of_Pain wrote:

Just a heads up guys, i have talked to a few mates and there is anouther way of doing the care package glitch. Its a lot easier than before so looks like IW have failed again.

Anyone who is surprised at this outcome should be ashamed of themselves. :smileytongue: 

Property of xLegioNx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 46 (320 Views)
0 Kudos

the amount of patches this game as had, jesuss, i bet they do it on purpose so they have something to do after the games released lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 46 (294 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: New Update V1.09ere

There is no way to test for everything when testing a game. Some things are only found 3 or 4 months after the gam is released. It is not the makers fault that people decide to finds way to cheat.

There is no such thing as a perfect game all they can do is fix problems as they arise and for once unlike other makers IW are doing that.

Just look at FIFA and all its problems at it has had 2 patches in 6 months

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 46 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

marshallavfc wrote:

There is no way to test for everything when testing a game. Some things are only found 3 or 4 months after the gam is released. It is not the makers fault that people decide to finds way to cheat.

There is no such thing as a perfect game all they can do is fix problems as they arise and for once unlike other makers IW are doing that.

Players were managing to fly around in COD4 almost 2 years after release, but people seem to have conveniently forgotten about that too!

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 46 (240 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

marshallavfc wrote:

Most of the stuff would have been fixed if IW had a public beta.

This is definitely the worst CoD I've played. The games been out for 4 months now and theres still so much wrong with it.  

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 46 (238 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The_Last_Guy wrote:

marshallavfc wrote:

Players were managing to fly around in COD4 almost 2 years after release, but people seem to have conveniently forgotten about that too!

That happened, as you said, 2 years after release. There wasnt ANYTHING as bad as that previously. On MW2, however, theres game breaking glitches being found every other day. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 46 (232 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

CoIlateralDamage wrote:

The_Last_Guy wrote:

marshallavfc wrote:

That happened, as you said, 2 years after release. There wasnt ANYTHING as bad as that previously. On MW2, however, theres game breaking glitches being found every other day. 

I loved COD4, but I will be honest and say it was far from 'perfect' for the 2 years before that!!

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 46 (228 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

1. Another day, another update. Sony is pushing out the rest of the Care Package fix to #MW2 PS3 players today. Hooray! EU first / NA later.

From fourzerotwo's twitter.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 46 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The_Last_Guy wrote:

CoIlateralDamage wrote:

The_Last_Guy wrote:

marshallavfc wrote:

I loved COD4, but I will be honest and say it was far from 'perfect' for the 2 years before that!!

Im not saying it wasnt. CoD4 did have plenty of things wrong with it but MW2 is on another level completely when it comes to problems. Which other game has this many issues 4 months after release? 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 46 (218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I've got a solution to this care package problem! Leave the game when I see people doing it so they've got less people to P-Off :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 46 (202 Views)
0 Kudos