04 Nov 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Nuketown 2025

8 Replies 1,054 Views Created 04-11-2012

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered - does anyone know if Nuketown 2025 will be available in an way to people who DON'T pre-order?

I didn't have the money to pre-order so won't be able to pick the game up until my payday (20th) and will be pretty annoyed if I miss out on one of the maps just because I didn't pre-order.

This is why I binned MW3 after two months though tbh, the introduction of Elite which restricted the features within a game I had already paid full RRP for was a step too far.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (1,054 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Nuketown 2025

Don't think so mate. Why don't you go instore pre order it put down your £ 5 deposit then just pick it up when you get paid, there's no law saying you have to get on day one.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (1,032 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I would have thought the map would be available at a later date for everyone who didn't preorder. It all means more money for Activision so don't think they'll hold the map back.

Can always stick the pre order on credit card to if you have one or like Mr Dibbles say, drop a few quid down on a deposit, Could even tell them you won't be able to pick it up until the following week.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (1,020 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

If your going to buy the game anyway just pre-order it you will get Nuketown and Double XP weekend with that pre-order otherwise i see them releasing the map sometime in 2013.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (992 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Nuketown 2025 isn't a pre-order bonus. Every unit sold on or around release will come with it, pre-ordered or not.

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2012/06/30/nuketown-...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (962 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

pierreuk wrote:

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered - does anyone know if Nuketown 2025 will be available in an way to people who DON'T pre-order?

I didn't have the money to pre-order so won't be able to pick the game up until my payday (20th) and will be pretty annoyed if I miss out on one of the maps just because I didn't pre-order.

This is why I binned MW3 after two months though tbh, the introduction of Elite which restricted the features within a game I had already paid full RRP for was a step too far.

A years notice of the game coming out isn't enough?! Jeez!

photo AWESOMEO00.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (954 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I didn't say there wasn't enough notice - I have other things going on in my life requiring my finance and video games aren't #1 priority I'm afraid.

Thanks to everyone above DiscoDa for their helpful responses.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (887 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

pierreuk wrote:

I didn't say there wasn't enough notice - I have other things going on in my life requiring my finance and video games aren't #1 priority I'm afraid.

Thanks to everyone above DiscoDa for their helpful responses.

Dont worry about grumpy DiscoDa, he is cruel to cats.

Ta Moo

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (849 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Lol he is not in the party mood.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (831 Views)