18 Jul 2012
By: CabbageBloke Member 8 Posts
Level 1
Accepted Solution

Question regarding PlayStation + and MW3 DLC

7 Replies 644 Views Created 18-07-2012

I am a Playstation + customer and also a MW3 Elite and BF3 Premium customer.

Now i know that PlayStation + allows me to have game updates etc downloaded whilst i am away cfrom the PS3 but whats the case regarding the new content in MW3 and BF3 ?

Do i have to physically do it myself or does it automatically downland as normal?

Apologies if this question has already been asked. Bit of a noob when it comes to these forums.

Regards. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (644 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Re: Question regarding PlayStation + and MW3 DLC

You'll have to download it the normal way.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (624 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Question regarding PlayStation + and MW3 DLC

Ok mate, thanks for your advice! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (623 Views)
0 Kudos

How to Install New Maps for PS3 Call of Duty MW3

Hi,

Ive just downloaded a new map for MW3 through PS Store as part of Summer Sale. It offers two news maps to download for free. Having downloaded it, I cannot see the maps anywhere in the game either campaign/multiplayer/specops.

Could this be a bug or there is something more u need to do.??

Please advise!! Thank you !!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (534 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Re: How to Install New Maps for PS3 Call of Duty MW3

[ Edited ]

gazmair wrote:

Hi,

Ive just downloaded a new map for MW3 through PS Store as part of Summer Sale. It offers two news maps to download for free. Having downloaded it, I cannot see the maps anywhere in the game either campaign/multiplayer/specops.

Could this be a bug or there is something more u need to do.??

Please advise!! Thank you !!

Sounds like its the two free Face Off maps you downloaded. These are only playable in the Face Off playlist (and private match).

To check you've downloaded them and that their installed properly, set up a private match and in the map selection screen you should see Erosion & Aground (under "bonus maps"). If that are listed then the download worked.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (531 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: How to Install New Maps for PS3 Call of Duty MW3

[ Edited ]

I checked them and they are right there .... Awesome !!

Cheers !! And Thank You !!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (524 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Terminal DLC is already downloaded but I'am still prompted to download it !!!

[ Edited ]

What's wrong with the Terminal DLC. I've downloaded it but when I go into the multiplayer it says I will still need to downloaded free content. Iam taken to the PS Store where it says that there is no available content to download.... Is there a fix for this ????

Need Help !!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (457 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Re: Terminal DLC is already downloaded but I'am still prompted to download it !!!

gazmair wrote:

What's wrong with the Terminal DLC. I've downloaded it but when I go into the multiplayer it says I will still need to downloaded free content. Iam taken to the PS Store where it says that there is no available content to download.... Is there a fix for this ????

Need Help !!!

Presuming you have the BLES version & are using the E.U store, there's 7 Terminal files on the store, download the one that matches your BLES code.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (447 Views)