Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: The public are bored of Call Of Duty?

Im not bored nothing wrong with the game
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I don't think I've made a moaning thread in months have I?

It's not about my moaning though it's all about Call of duty being stale.

We've played essentially the same game since 2007 haha. Thankfully people seem to have caught on to this fact!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

2009 for me and im still having fun playing it. Its the game Im always on unless Im trophy hunting
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15 (183 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Don't think they'd be that bothered by the sales been down 4.2% tbh. They still made a crazy amount of profit on the game (plus the extra Elite subs). Now if sales drop 42% that's a different story!

Of course the CoD haters will jump on this & have a little party in their pants. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15 (174 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Cloudburst-- wrote:

We all know what happens when something gets stale - people don't fall for the hype any more.

Have the public, and gamers, finally realised that every cod since the GREAT Call Of Duty 4 has been nothing more than that exact game - with a different skin. . .broken connections..... and massively imbalanced gameplay and other annoyances that spoil each edition?

Seems so. 

Thing is it isn't teh same game as 4. I've been playing MW3 on and off, and it doesn't feel right. ( i actually enjoyed it at launch though)

I don't get involved in teh moment as i did when playing 4. The maps are so hit and miss, they tried to balance the game so much that it just a case of being shot from all sides.  Black box for example it got so many level drops, and open areas as soon as you turn your back you're dead. 

Piazza i played about 5 times, twice we been spawned camped either in the underground bit, or by the bridge on teh far side. 

It may be rose tinted spectales, but when 4 came out, there was a certain amount of tactical nous, ideas of flanking, working together to put pressure on the other team. I never seen so much running around like a headless chicken in 3. If i try to do what they do, i die. instantly.

Another thing i noticed, is how unbalanced the game is in teams. I have had few close calls (say 7100 to 7500 in TDM or 178 to 200 in DOM), the scores are always heavily stacked in one sides favour. always.

I will still play it for half an hour here and there, but they need to.. i don't know what they need to do really. 

but i do enjoy the OTT single player, its bonkers, but fun.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15 (128 Views)
0 Kudos