Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: There's ONLINE SPLITSCREEN MULTIPLAYER in MW3

TheNarrator wrote:

chrisa3211 wrote:

xLew-- wrote:
if only we could use two psn's its not as good with just one person actually leveling

Has it been announced that it won't be possible? Black Ops allowed two XBL accounts but apparently it wasn't possible with PSN IDs, hopefully they'll have managed it this time round.

yeah wasnt there rumours that PS3 Black Ops was going to let you do it, but in the end they decided against it for some reason?

dispite the connection issues it raises within a game, its so much fun playing splitscreen with someone that i hope its included in MW3.

didnt they say it wasnt going in because they were afraid of cheaters? kinda of the opinion that as long as its fun, then you can look past the slight downsides that it brings to the game. just because some people may abuse it doesnt mean you should not in include a feature that the majority would enjoy :smileywink:.

Yeah I agree, it's nice to have as a feature, I just hope it won't impact on framerate/lag as much as it did in Black Ops.

I think they cited technical limitations of the PS3 for why two PSN account splitscreen wasn't included, but I didn't quite buy that at the time.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13 (458 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

The only thing I hate 'bout splities is that they tend to camp in One in the Chamber. :smileysad:

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13 (445 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

orgil_d wrote:

The only thing I hate 'bout splities is that they tend to camp in One in the Chamber. :smileysad:

Thats a fair point , also pretty sure they could be at the boosting as well , noticed something amiss one time i played on hazard.

Allowing people to screen share in a mode thats essentially a free for all is not a good move me thinks!!

Also can't be arsed with them on zombies , join a lobby with " splities " ( good term ) , sit there for an age waiting on them to ready up.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13 (432 Views)
0 Kudos