15 Nov 2012

Playstation Staff

black ops 2 is garbage

10 Replies 978 Views Created 15-11-2012

im so mad i cant even play and my console lost all the stuff i had on inluding profiles music movies etc.. what are they goin to do about that i think that treyarch and sony need to b replacing consoles how bad its been since blackops 2 i cant even play the campaign without the game freezing my console never done this before till now.. ivehaf 6 system restore on the 6th it erased everything.. what should we b expecting to make this better.. how long are the server going to b all jackd up n should i jus go buy an xbox cuz knwthere is ni issues like ive been having.. n the sad part is that im not the only one this is happening too

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (978 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: black ops 2 is garbage

[ Edited ]

photo AWESOMEO00.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (966 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

When system restore comes up you actually do it? I always just click O as it would take days to go through my 500gb hdd
DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (928 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

born2destroy wrote:
When system restore comes up you actually do it? I always just click O as it would take days to go through my 500gb hdd

I've got a 250 GB and it takes around 5 minutes to check it, so it would probably take around 10 minutes for a 500 GB.

Accessible, the word that's been ripping the soul out of every game you used to love.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (920 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

double xp starts this weekend guys and girls

now if i miss this then ill be *****

forgot to say graingergames is selling this instore for £30

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (900 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I haven't had a game feeze in over a year and like the op I'm now after a pickup truck load,But luckily I haven't lost any data.

I even installed the textures hoping that this would stop any crap but makes no difference whatsoever .

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (887 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

mine gone aswell. gets to 50% on the restore file thingy then just get a blank screen. somethings got to be done about this surely. well and truly fkd off with sony after this.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (866 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I had to restore once, it took 5 minutes on my 250gb drive and I've not had any problems since. Personally I think it's Treyarch fault.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (768 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i think 24hr double xp should be compensated to all ps3 users
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (746 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

DrinkinMehStella wrote:
i think 24hr double xp should be compensated to all ps3 users

No a patch to fix this freezing issue is what I want as it has already destroyed people's data ( not mine ) and there's the reports of systems dieing,with all of the freezing I'm experiencing I don't think that it's just coincidence that people's systems are packing up.

Ive had ten or more , then played some AC3 yesterday for a few hours and not one.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (742 Views)
0 Kudos