Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: cant redeem nuketown 2025 code

ZAMO_in_HD wrote:

Kermit1970 wrote:
I was wondering. All these people who are having problems with the Nuketown code, who did you preoder from?

I preordered from Game and had no problems

Makes no difference. Me and a friend bought ours from blockbusters.His worked, mine did'nt, end of.

It is still relevent. I'm wondering whether the problem is with a few game suppliers or all across every game supplier.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 281 of 622 (790 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Getting the same thing here.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 282 of 622 (790 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would join in the conversation as another annoyed gamer trying to redeem my code. My friend got his copy yesterday (Hardened) and his worked fine where as mine hasn't been working since tuesday. So if they are duplicate german codes he must of got there first.

I've just contacted eurogamer to try and bring this issue to light in the hope that if it becomes more well known then we may get a official response from Activision.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 283 of 622 (782 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Mine is from GAME and is not working.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 284 of 622 (737 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 285 of 622 (714 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

It hope the going it sort it out before 2moro as i want the double xp weeekend and the nuketown maps :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 286 of 622 (710 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Any one who has rang Sony and Sony said they would contact them back , has Sony resolved the problem I'll be ringing in a minute . Just curious as this has a lot of complaints and no one with the hardened edition had complained then messaged saying anyone has a solution . :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 287 of 622 (695 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Any are supposed to be emailing me back but did say it could be up to 2 days and I suppose as its not their fault that's fair enough.

Last night watching tv I saw the black ops advert and thought if they spent that money on making the codes work we wouldn't be in this mess.  That advert looks really expensive whereas checking codes is obviously far too expensive.

Good Luck everyone who's waiting 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 288 of 622 (663 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

You have to call up Sony support in the UK in the early hours so you get through, they're really helpful, and they can check your code.

My code for the hardened work now, and luckily my code hadn't been redeemed, but wasn't working for 2 days, maybe theres some truth to the servers 'overloading' but obvious non truths as well.

Best of luck to those whose codes are in the wrong country and duplicates.

But moral of the story sony is the way to go.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 289 of 622 (644 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Spirit0fLight wrote:
Mine is from GAME and is not working.

same buddy. i rang sony and they said its common from DLC codes from game stores...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 290 of 622 (635 Views)
0 Kudos