Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: cant redeem nuketown 2025 code

Nobody else can play them either cos treyarch have made a total c ock up as they did with BLOPS 1
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 261 of 622 (2,744 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Why is there a talking koala bear on American dad ?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 262 of 622 (2,738 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Capture.JPG

:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 263 of 622 (2,645 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ive emailed the support team there reply was to ring a number talk to someone so I'll do that later hopefully someone can help.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 264 of 622 (2,634 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I rang Sony and they said that my code had been redeemed in Germany. Activision support Tweeted me saying that my code should work. I don't know who to trust. I'm not bothered with double XP although it would be nice. I feel that £160 on care package edition is now a waste of money and Activision are just milking it!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 265 of 622 (2,552 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

URBAN_MANC wrote:
I've told you why it's not working, redemption of codes has been halted while the servers are being fixed, they don't want muppets like you overloading the system with massive downloads .

I and thousands of other PS3 owners redeemed our codes before the servers started failing.

Dude get your *****ing facts straight. PSN store is on sonys PSN store servers. PSN store servers are completely fine. Its Treyarcs multiplayer servers (which are COMPLETELY DIFFRENT SERVERS) that are messed up. So if treyarcs gaming servers are messed up how the BLOODY hell dose that affect PSN servers huh? Jeese... Make sure you know the definition of "server" before you use the word.......................

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 266 of 622 (2,537 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

HI YOU ALL HAVE TO RING SONY TO SORT THIS OUT 

I RANG THIS MORNONG AND THEY SAY ACTIVISION ARE TELLING PEOPLE TO KEEP TRYING ITS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME JUST RING SONY ON 08447360595 AND THEY WILL LOG IT AND CALL YOU BACK WHEN ITS SORTED OK 

HOPE THIS HELPS LLOYDIE591

THE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS FOR UK AND EIRE ONLY I THINK

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 267 of 622 (2,530 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

URBAN_MANC wrote:
I suspect activision/treyarch will decide to give everyone the nuketown map as an apology for the ***** up .

OMG and again talking *****. why the F would they decide to give us the map for free when its meant to be free with the hardened edition u fool and its 99% hardened edition codes that dont work......

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 268 of 622 (2,529 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

woolva wrote:

URBAN_MANC wrote:
I suspect activision/treyarch will decide to give everyone the nuketown map as an apology for the ***** up .

OMG and again talking *****. why the F would they decide to give us the map for free when its meant to be free with the hardened edition u fool and its 99% hardened edition codes that dont work......

You need to stop posting fella.

I got the nuketown map with my bog standard edition. Only Nuketown ZOMBIES was Hardened /Care Package specific.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 269 of 622 (2,524 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

I was wondering. All these people who are having problems with the Nuketown code, who did you preoder from?

I preordered from Game and had no problems

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 270 of 622 (2,498 Views)
0 Kudos