Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: cant redeem nuketown 2025 code

I rang Sony yesterday but my is yet to work, however when i typed the code this time the pop-up changed to  " This code has already been used ".

Can anyone who's code is now working comfirm if they got an email from Sony

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 311 of 622 (734 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

just tried, mine isnt working yet :smileysad: i have emailed sony about the problem waiting for their reply ( i cant call them, i m in asia atm) although i have asked my retailer to replace the code and i will be getting the replacement in about an hour
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 312 of 622 (728 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

URBAN_MANC wrote:
Most codes will eventually work, I'm willing to accept apillogies from all those that argued differently , but only if you say please and thank-you

Why would we owe you a apology when sony sorted our issues out

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 313 of 622 (727 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

AlyTheRock wrote:
i have been trying since *****ing monday -_- same answer either invalid or "An error has occurred (80023156) please help?

YOu have entered the code too many times so you need to wait 24 hours to try again from the time  you started receiving the error message.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 314 of 622 (724 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Well, I've just tried my code again and now it's saying it's already been used.. You can imagine that this has immensely p'issed me off. What do I do now? Should I ring Sony and just say that I had the code, tried to use it but it's already been used? Will they sort this, maybe? Can someone please give me the number again, please?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 315 of 622 (690 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Starket wrote:

Well, I've just tried my code again and now it's saying it's already been used.. You can imagine that this has immensely p'issed me off. What do I do now? Should I ring Sony and just say that I had the code, tried to use it but it's already been used? Will they sort this, maybe? Can someone please give me the number again, please?

Contact sony and the will take the code details and then sort it out for  you :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 316 of 622 (663 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Just tried again and i have a different error it says card number already used rather than invalid code?? Phoning sony now :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 317 of 622 (652 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Just came across this thread and see some people are having some luck with codes.

Could anyone give me an e-mail i can contact about getting my hardened edition code reactivated?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 318 of 622 (637 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

hey man you have to ring  them i emailed them and they said i had to ring them here is there number if your in uk 0844 736 0595

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 319 of 622 (620 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Thank you.I'll give them a call now

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 320 of 622 (609 Views)
0 Kudos