Games

Call of Duty

Call of Duty

08 Jan 2008
By: [wes_rst_1984]

29 Posts

playstation eye as mic

8 Replies 305 Views Created 08-01-2008
got a ps eye the other day with built in mic for cod4 but its too sensitive and pics up all the tv sound and makes eco... ho can i sort it...
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (305 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: playstation eye as mic

i have noticed mine does the same i was eating a gummy bear and it picked me up chewing. i think i read on the packaging it had 4 microphones built in that might be me just going crazy though???
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (305 Views)
0 Kudos

says it filter background noise... well thats my tv so why can peps hear it
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (305 Views)
0 Kudos

I was gonna use mine as the mic when i get it, not too bad is it!?! Maybe just turn the TV down a bit and move the mic further away!?!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (305 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

i have tried my eye and it works fine,i just positioned it below and slighty behind the front level of the t.v so it didn't pick up the tv noise and works fantastic V9
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (305 Views)
0 Kudos

i want a pseye
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (305 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

i ues my eye as a mic, works ok most of the time but picks up anything said by anyone, ie people hear my missus moaning at me if she's here!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (305 Views)
0 Kudos

lol true! .. me mrs moans a lot but i can only appolgise if we are getting on well and the ps eye is on lol... shud be a "talk button" to press reli ...

bet there has been some interesting arguements, sounds n funnies gone on... should blatently make a youtube video of the recordings
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (305 Views)
0 Kudos

In the Accesoory Settings you can change the level of the Mike. I have to have my bluetooth heaset set to Level 1 (of 10) other wise every one can hear everything. Also sounds silly but turn your tv volume down a bit as well
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (305 Views)
0 Kudos