Games

Call of Duty

Call of Duty

08 Jul 2012
By: seany_boy2k8 Member 2768 Posts
Level 3

the general age group?

4 Replies 291 Views Created 08-07-2012

over the past couple years i've been playin cod less an less and battlefield more and more and its for one main thing. is it me or is it all northern kids with big mouths and squeeky voices? lol

i come back every now and then to play a couple hours of cod and ive yet to ever hear a mature person have a mic on and there voices just burst through my headset almost giving me a headache.

im just wondering if anyone about 20 even plays this anymore?

PSN: seany_boy2k8
Xbox tag: Seany_Blitz
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: the general age group?

I'm 20 and have been playing cod online since cod4 and I've noticed the vast majority of people who speak on mics now are just abusing other players or go on about making videos for youtube lol

I miss the days when someone would say good game or well played, now all i seem to get are messages where people wish cancer on me or my family :smileyindifferent:

The kids don't really annoy me, well they probably have done in the past I just can't remember a specific player. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (265 Views)
Level 6

^^^ This

I remember playing mw and getting a few complimentary messages.

One stuck out as i was getting and sending messages between matches with a random , basically it was well played messages and then a thanks for the matches when he left.

Nowadays it's all pretty nasty stuff which is a shame.

I do send the odd witty message to randoms but never anything derogatory more just craic or banter between us.  Pleased to say any time i do send a message like that they reply with something witty also , so i suppose there is hope for us yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (260 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

im 43, but i dont use a head set for those reasons, its plugged in so i cant here the squeaky voices on tv though

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (253 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Mute, accompanied with a the setting for only receive messages from friends works a treat y'know.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (250 Views)
0 Kudos