13 Dec 2008
By sephykk
Playstation Staff

Looking for a Clan

6 Replies 1,851 Views Created 13-12-2008

Hey, I'm currently looking for a decent R2 clan atm, that uses headsets etc, if you have space, contact me here or please add me. 

Also if you normally use one for R2 you can add me :smileyvery-happy:. Hard to find english people using a mic ; ;.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (1,851 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Looking for a Clan

im eng but im alredy in a clan XD add me if you want (eric2k8) we could play some competitive or co-operative if you want.

Im realy good at TEAM DEATHMATCHES and DEATHMATCHES.

If you want you can join my clan its KOR = King Of Resistance

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (1,843 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

oh srry i never read your description proply srry XD you can join my clan if you want its realy good all good players are in it u can be the 9th joiner and if your good enough ill promote u to officer

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (1,841 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: {yorkshire boys uk} clan looking for people from yorkshire

any one fancy to join.   girls are also welcome.    only for uk.   ressistance 2 cameptetive, and co-op.   must be over 18.
LIFE IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS, DONT THINK THAT I AM JUST A STUPED GAMER.
I AM WITH THE QUESTIONS, LOGICS AND WITH THE RIGHT ANSWERS, FACTS ARE WHAT I WANT.
WATCH THIS AND DECIDE THAT I AM WRONG.
http://freedocumentaries.org/theatre.php?filmid=208&id=1126&wh=1000x720
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (1,836 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: {yorkshire boys uk} clan looking for people from yorkshire

hey im looking for a good clan to join. just invite me :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (1,809 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Hey ,
I'm part of a clan called Death Bringers (I know, I know. Cliche isn't it). At DB you can find over 500 members who all share a similar passion for gaming and making it a fair and fun place to spend your time. There are loads of people ready to welcome you in and make your integration as smooth and effective as possible. Now don't get me wrong. This doesn't mean people are employed to just sit there and wait for you to post your application.
Our whole clan is very active and so this makes things run more efficiently. The majority of the clan is based in NA (North America) and EU (Europe) with around 70-80 others scattered across the rest of the globe (I am an Australian myself). We are also currently concentrating on getting more Australian and New Zealand based people and will soon have an AUS region underway.
We canter for competitive players, as we engage in GameBattles and other such online competitions, and also players who are just in for some casual playing with other friendly gamers. This all happens over the three of the major gaming consoles: Playstation3, Xbox360 and PC. And recently, also the Wii.
We have a very organised team who maintain the forums on our website and there you can post your opinions, ideas, and commets.
Our website is: http://dbc-forum.net
I hope this has helped you, and feel free to message me if you have any questions.
I hope I'll be talking with you again soon and thank you for your time.
~SmallDragon of The Death Bringers
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (915 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

epic post small dragon :smileyvery-happy:

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos