Clans

14 Jun 2012
By: spank2103 Member 222 Posts
Level 3

Blackops Clan match

3 Replies 96 Views Created 14-06-2012

Hay guys, few of my clan members lately have been wanting to play blackops instead of modern warfare 3, however when ever we play we end up against people with no clue how to play the game and have a kd of like 0.19. 

Anyways because of such we are looking for some other clans to play against just for a bit of fun. We are from the United Kingdom so as such we only really want to play against people who are from the UK or surrounding parts of Europe to reduce lag as much as possible. We have only really played team death match and domination on blackops last couple of nights but we are open to all gametypes, some of my members were terrible at this game but some of us have alot of experiance (Although we have only played a few hours lately so maybe dont expect much).

Team death match,

Domination,

Demolition,

Search and Destroy,

Capture the Flag.

On modern warfare 3 we usually play with launchers disabled except the stinger and without deathstreaks but im not that bothered if people just wanna play default rules.

If you want to play sometime please reply here on this thread, PM me, contact me on PSN, or goto our site (see signiture, ThisIsCod one is probably best way to contact me).

PSN: spank2103
Current PS4 games: CoD Ghosts, Fifa 14, AC Black Flag (Offline only)
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (96 Views)
Level 3

Re: Blackops Clan match

Bumping, still yet to find a clan or group of players to have a friendly game against :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (71 Views)

Heya im interested in finding some new people to play on black ops. Im not the best player and when im on full load (pro perks) i can get an ok score. If your interested in giving me a go my psn addy is Gareth2431

Im on most days around work and such. 2 things I dont do though is play search and destroy (unless more then 1 life and there isent spawn rapeing) and i would rather not use snipers since I cant quick scope to save my life.

If your interested add me and give me a try, if not take care :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (37 Views)
Level 3

If you are looking for a clan then you can apply at www.thisiscod.net if you just want people to play with feel free to add me and if we have a space ill invite you when we are playing blops.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (31 Views)