Playstation Staff

Re: CTU-UK Communications room

I guess I'll save my ramblings for a later date (Getting SKYRIM TOMMOROW YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!)

Hope a new home gets sorted soon :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 45 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Kiss goodbye to your life once you get started on Skyrim!

rudecold
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 45 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Yeah, I've been playing Skyrim for the past 3 weeks or so now I have barely scratched the surface. Its too easy to forget about the quests and just wonder around Skyrim fighting dragons, exploring caves and mines or whatever else. Its very easy to lose a whole lot of time on it.

Having said that though, I have felt the need to mix things up a little bit. Playing the same game for so long can get a little bit boring at times so I have been casually playing BF3 and I went back to playing some Wipeout HD. I finally got that ever elusive Beat Zico trophy last night so I should be able wrap up what is one of the hardest games to platinum.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 45 (151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

That's pretty impressive work on Wipeout HD, I really suck at it, think it's a fab and gorgeous game tho I'm just terrible at racers nowadays.  Have about 4 trophies on it lol.

I've still not played battlefield 3 or MW3 yet, may have to rent them at some point

rudecold
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 45 (138 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Wipeout is not for the faint hearted. Takes a lot of practice and time. Ive been playing it on and off for the past three years or so and I still wouldnt call myself anything more than an average player.

I love BF3 but it is an aquired taste. More hardcore than MW3 but you probably knew that. They are both definitely worth a rent even if it is just to find out which you prefer.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 45 (135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Will have a word with the website hosts for my work, see if I can sneak our forums on the back end

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 45 (126 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I've downloaded the trial of BF3 as a Playstation Plus subscriber but still haven't got round to trying it yet.

Played the Darkness 2 demo ther other day and that was good fun, I really enjoyed the first game

rudecold
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 45 (112 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

d/load the demo of amular  the reckoning as well, its rather good

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 45 (108 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Ive still got FF XIII-2 and The Darkness 2 demo's on my HDD ready to play. Will play them soon and I will play the Kingdom of Amalur demo to get the Mass Effect 3 DLC but Im not sure I will buy the game. Seems a little similar to Fable and I really dont like that game.

Ive almost got the Wipeout HD Platinum now - one easy trophy left. I will probably got back to Skyrim and work my way through the rest of that. Tbh, Ive barely scratched the surface of things to do though. I spent way to much time just exploring to do anything of significance in regards to storyline. Ive almost done the Companions quests but that is about it.

As for upcoming games, I wil be buying MGS HD Collection this Friday. Cant wait to play those games again. FF XIII-2 can wait. I still havent played FF XIII yet, so buying the sequal seems pointless. I am tempted by The Darkness 2 because I loved the first game and the new one looks really interesting, but Im sure this will drop in price very quickly like Deus Ex did last year. Asura's Wrath looks mental so I will probably get that at some point. Other than those, Mass Effect 3 is the only thing that is interesting me and that is a day 1 purchase (got the CE on order from Game). Its a shame Max Payne 3 got delayed tbh.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 45 (104 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i have my eye on syndicate and the darkness2
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 45 (96 Views)
0 Kudos