Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: CTU-UK Communications room

TheYoungSir wrote:

Will have a word with the website hosts for my work, see if I can sneak our forums on the back end

Oooooo go on Sir :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 45 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Xhair wrote:
i have my eye on syndicate and the darkness2

Ah, I forgot about Syndicate. It looks decent. I really like the styling of it but I hope the rest of the game is up to scratch. I havent played the demo yet - I was hoping for an SP one rather than a co-op demo. Ive heard of a few problems connecting and lag issues which doesnt look to good for the full release. EA servers have always been a bit dodgy across all of their games. That said, I have faith Starbreeze will make a good game nontheless.

I picked up the MGS HD Collection on Friday which I really want to play now, but I know that if I neglect Skyrim any longer I will end up leaving it until the summer. Will probably play that tomorrow and focus on missions from now on. My random wandering has meant I have racked up a fairly substantial playtime yet achieved pretty much nothing in regards to main or faction storylines. I would like to get the majority done before my save file gets too large and the game inevitably starts bogging down on me. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 45 (216 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I've quite a big save file on Skyrim and not noticed any major lag yet but a bit more in busy towns than before.  I've decided to give Skyrim a rest for a bit and play some different games and come back to reality a bit.  Though when I look out the window and see lots of snow part of me wonders if I am actually still in Skyrim!

rudecold
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 45 (210 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

My save file is about 5mb atm, which isn't too bad until you consider that I have only got as far as meeting the greybeards in the main story and got three quarters of the way through the companians quests. Thats it. 25 hours of gameplay.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 45 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I had done pretty much the same after 25 hours then thought best to get the main quest out of the way before the lag... dones about 42 hours now and my character is quite a machine so most quests are fairly easy for me now. 

Just got FFXII-2... i wasnt the biggest fan of FFXIII as it was way too linear but I've read this is more varied and open so I was intrigued to try it out.  So far not disappointed, the only really crap thing so far is the music!  More pop sounding rubbish, I miss the days of FFVII's epic soundtrack.

rudecold
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 45 (197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

dridgeway gave me this link for the one they use.http://www.forumotion.com/ 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 45 (183 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Well.

My mum successfully damaged my 60gig today :smileymad:

She propped the loftspace cover against the wall, it slid down and (It's *****ing heavy) fell on the ps3's front.

So the on/off switch is now damaged and (sometimes) won't work when pressed, also the cover for the card readers has had one of its hinges snapped off.

What should I do? Best place to repair? Try repair by hand?

Luckily I have a backup ps3 (win), so no rush.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 45 (181 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ill have a look at that link over the weekend paul,

and Oss, I tried fix my 60gb by hand, and all I have left now is the top cover, ruined in 5 mins lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 45 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Looks good Paul, Ill set something up over weekend :Wink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 45 (174 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

triple post ftw

ok

www.ctu-clan.forumotion.co.uk

Its in its infancy at the moment, looks wise and content wise,

Jonny is away on business for a couple of weeks and he said he would help me out when he is back,

so sign up people, ill activate accounts as sooon as I have time etc

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 45 (170 Views)
0 Kudos