Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Call Of Duty Elite - #OPC_Elite and OPC Clan!

Anyone know why we keep losing kills from the final count , done a quick tally and i seem to be down a few dozen??   Good work nonetheless though everyone , probably won't take prestige just as an op starts again though.................was a bit sticky for the first hour or so!!

apologies to anyones face i shot during the photo , but in fairness mine got shot first :smileysad: , and i did ask if we were weapons hot so i thought it had turned into an unofficial gunfight , but i don't think anyone could make me out. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1291 of 2,407 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Call Of Duty Elite - #OPC_Elite and OPC Clan!

jontonathon wrote:

Anyone know why we keep losing kills from the final count , done a quick tally and i seem to be down a few dozen??   Good work nonetheless though everyone , probably won't take prestige just as an op starts again though.................was a bit sticky for the first hour or so!!

apologies to anyones face i shot during the photo , but in fairness mine got shot first :smileysad: , and i did ask if we were weapons hot so i thought it had turned into an unofficial gunfight , but i don't think anyone could make me out. 

Don't worry about the photo, tis but a bit 'o fun!

For those missing kills etc from the leaderboard, did any of you quit any of the matches you were in? as any kills in a match that you don't finish aren't counted for Clan Ops.

And while i'm here, it looks like IW released the patch notes for 1.15 early, so if anyone is waiting for the extra prestige levels its now coming in the first half of June (I'm guessing on the 14th, along with the next batch of premium elite DLC).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1292 of 2,407 (117 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Oh no's :smileysad: i did quit a few matches taking invites from mates , didn't know about that..............oh well just need to ignore them in the future , don't like being anti social :smileyindifferent:.

On another note someone a few pages back mentioned a comp for clan photo's??  If so i'd recommend an action shot along the lines of the whole clan getting carpet bombed or predatored , kinda cnn stylie with a view from said missile and everyone looking up at it??

Had a good pic in my blops vault of a valkyrie i flew in a window just about touching the guys nose at detonation , was pretty funny watching it , always wondered what that guy thought when he saw it coming?? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1293 of 2,407 (113 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

thanks for invite to the clan mate

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1294 of 2,407 (106 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

gary0753 wrote:

No problem pal.

Did you send the photo to Matt Moriarty?

I don't think we lost a game last night in Clan Ops. AVIT!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1295 of 2,407 (100 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

KushMonkey wrote:

gary0753 wrote:

No problem pal.

Did you send the photo to Matt Moriarty?

Jebus! Nearly forgot about that. Will send it on to him after i have a bit to eat.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1296 of 2,407 (94 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Thanks. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1297 of 2,407 (90 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Damn... Fell asleep and missed out... Doh!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1298 of 2,407 (87 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

It looks like Durzo_Blint did aswell. 

Sorry mate. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1299 of 2,407 (85 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

KushMonkey wrote:

Good call my man. We played 28 games last night and won them all, i think we only had two maybe three close calls. A great night in all. :smileytongue:

@Mike. If you want me to help you out with the survival mode i will be available from tuesday night onwards :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1300 of 2,407 (79 Views)
0 Kudos