Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Call Of Duty Elite - OPC Clan!

ALSO 6 turned out tonight from a possible 70? Shocking. boot some of these out that never play any clan ops, not even one. they are just reaping the double XP and clan emblems/titles. just saying.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1711 of 2,407 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Im not even gonna bother posting the results of tonights op as out of a clan of 70 only 2 people properly took part in it,so well done to those who did.Yet again the same people earning the perks of being in the clan for the rest.

I just dont get it,i mean if you dont wanna do the ops nor the clan challeneges why bother being the clan,we really struggled tonight and only just got a Gold right at the end of the ops, but yet there were people on playing other modes? Why? if you would have contributed then it would have been alot easier to get Gold,I totally get people have things to do and cant always make it but when people are saying BS like i dont like the mode so i aint playing or they've moved the time forward a few hours whats tht about? Many of us who play for this clan dont like many of the modes we have to play or stay up til early hours but we do it for the good of the clan,same for the clan challenges we've had 2 which both last for 24hrs & even then its like 4 or 5 people on the leaderboard trying to earn tht little extra for OPC. I really dont see the point in wanting to be in a clan if you dont want to help...............

@stevewhu there was 5 ppl not 6 & the reason you got no invite was becuz you was playing other modes thru most of the clan op just like kid_shadow760 until the last hour or so,Also there was only me & mike doing it & my lad only played the 1st hour becuz he was too tired,Another thing to all that say 'i never got an invite' etc theres no reason you cant send a message or request to join up.Its always seems to be the other persons fault!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1712 of 2,407 (151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I never got on until half 11. played 5 or 6 games of KC then had 2 games of dom then left, came back at 1:15 and saw we only had silver so jumped on and played KC getting probably the extra confirms that got us gold, 84 confirms in 11 games btw. I contributed and helped out a little more than other people did and you're bitching. pretty obvious its because of something else. unbelievable.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1713 of 2,407 (137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

What a f-ing hero you jumped on right at the end to save the day and earn us gold @ stevewhu. I haven't been on this weekend because I'm genuinely busy and have taken part in 90% of ops since I joined opc, you are not a regular, let alone a top 6er leave the bragging rights to people that attend week in week out. Eg: Lee, Mike, Zamo, Whippet, Harry, Muda, myself + other regs sorry to those I missed you know who you are. But certainly not Stevewhu!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1714 of 2,407 (123 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

i don't do late ops simple as. i never done a saturday op and I did not do Friday as they moved the time forward. anything after 7pm and its a no from me. not my fault they cater for the Americans all of the time.

@Seribal I messeged you on Friday saying i wont be doing Friday now as they moved the time forward and you siad it was fine and now you are calling it a bs reason ? not everyone can play the PS3 in the early hours of the morning while the rest of my familey are a sleep and im playing ps3 making noise.

so i shall be on tonight as it starts at 7

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1715 of 2,407 (96 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

stevewhu schrieb:
ALSO 6 turned out tonight from a possible 70? Shocking. boot some of these out that never play any clan ops, not even one. they are just reaping the double XP and clan emblems/titles. just saying.

I don't play clan ops anymore for excactly this reason.

See my post here: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Clans/Call-Of-Duty-Elite-OPC-Clan/m-p/16421153#M252765

Why should I do the "work" for other people...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1716 of 2,407 (87 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

j0nn13 wrote:
What a f-ing hero you jumped on right at the end to save the day and earn us gold @ stevewhu. I haven't been on this weekend because I'm genuinely busy and have taken part in 90% of ops since I joined opc, you are not a regular, let alone a top 6er leave the bragging rights to people that attend week in week out. Eg: Lee, Mike, Zamo, Whippet, Harry, Muda, myself + other regs sorry to those I missed you know who you are. But certainly not Stevewhu!
LOL!!! Goes to show how much you know. I don't make fridays or sundays really but have been making every saturdays domination clan ops and played a bit in yesterdays KC. Before jumping in with your two pence worth get your facts right kid. I'm not top 6 much? big deal , i didn't know it was a race to be top 6 in this clan. silly me. Also you can talk , you wasn't even on last night at all. I saw us at silver so helped get gold and i'm being bitched at for it haha.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1717 of 2,407 (82 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Did you actually read the post? And I'm 30 years old 'kid'
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1718 of 2,407 (79 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Yeah i read it , sorry i thought you was a kid with all the sucking up i read to the other members. did you read mine?, understand a bit better now?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1719 of 2,407 (74 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Just giving credit where it's due, you just keep patting yourself on the back for those 45 minutes you put in
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1720 of 2,407 (68 Views)
0 Kudos