14 Dec 2011
By: spank2103 Member 222 Posts
Level 3

MW3 Clan - Gamers Anonymous

2 Replies 126 Views Created 14-12-2011

Gamers Anonymous

Hi guys, just wanted to post a little information about my clan.

Firstly, we are recruiting people who are:

• Play Modern Warfare 3 on PS3
  • From the United Kingdom (Communication / Time zone / Latency reasons)
  • Have a microphone
  • Active, we mainly play between 20:00-24:00 GMT
  • 17 years of age or above

We started off in black ops, where we was a very small but active clan, our loyal and most respected members moved over to modern warfare 3 where we really started to push for new members who are skilled and would fit in with ourselves.

There is myself and four other members who make up the core of the clan, since the release of elite and mw3 we have taken on several other members to take our numbers upto 12. We dont want to grow too much that we dont all know each other or cant get games together however we do want a few more.

We have a clan registered on Elite, we are upto level 7 on there so closing in on gold tags and 2 hours double xp. We are going to compete in the clan operations to level up once they are online. I do not intend on recruiting loads of founder members like everyone else unless they fit clan requirements.

Click here for our elite Clan Page.

On the topic of competing, we are not a Game battle clan or anything like that and I do not intend to be as alot of our members have families and real life commitments. We do not run compulsery training sessions but we are trying to work on tactics as a clan and play against other clans in friendly scrimms.

For more information please add me on PSN: Spank2103,  goto our web page or the Cod elite clan page.

PSN: spank2103
Current PS4 games: CoD Ghosts, Fifa 14, AC Black Flag (Offline only)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: MW3 Clan - Gamers Anonymous

• We are now level 12 on elite
  • Have 18 members and a 1.83 average clan KDR
  • We play more time in TDM, TD, KC + Dom
  • Majority of clan have new maps (Think one or two do not).
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: MW3 Clan - Gamers Anonymous

After yesterdays clan operation we are 20xp off of level 20 on elite, also thinking about enlisting in the ps3 tourniement here on the forum.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (35 Views)
0 Kudos