24 Feb 2012

Playstation Staff

MW3 PS3 Australian Sniper Team?

5 Replies 691 Views Created 24-02-2012

Hey guys my names Cruise and I was looking for just a allout COD Sniping clan for Australian and New Zealand gamers specifically MW3 MW2 & COD4 (maybe Black Ops) But if your interested in making a Sniping clan with AU Members Msg and Add Darthfishpaste. Thanks :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (691 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: MW3 PS3 Australian Sniper Team?

Hi Darth,

I play Sniper only on TDM RIch (HCTDM) i use AS50 as my primary kd 1.2 Gold AS50 2nd prest level 70ish.Play every night after 7 o'clock and on and off during the day. I made a sniper only clan on elite [$npA]

I only enjoy sniping so hence i made a clan. Not serious clan but serious about sniping. Happy to start a new clan. just want to meet like minded gilly's.

Anyway let me know.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (685 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hey mate, names cody.
Pretty exicted about joining any sniper clans for COD,willing to play any cod ezcept WAW antd black ops, because they are the worst sniping games.. Ive sent you a req feel freeto add me CODY-RUSHED-U
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (662 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hey,

Thankgod I've been looking for a AUS sniping clan! All I ever do is snipe. My KD is 1.4. Mostly play domination, demolition or drop zone for some variety. It would be awesome if could join. My tag is Pudakillz feel free to check out my elite profile.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (627 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ok, if you guys are keen about a sniper clan then Add me and ask for an elite invite from me. I have made a clan on Elite "ghil". As i have said before i only snipe with As50 and now and then run with the scar. i will send you both a invite.

Cheers guys.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (609 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Post-Player-or-Clan-Profiles/ghil-Aus-s-1st-Sniper-Clan/td-p/...

Please refer to the above post.

Mods may you please close this post?

cheers

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (606 Views)
0 Kudos