Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: THC RECRUITING!!!!

djs2772 wrote:
Hey, as clan leader I'd like to officially welcome you on board with open arms. We have never had a clan match (and very likely never will) but we're a good natured bunch who, at times, tend to over indulge in healthy banter.

I'll chuck you an invite at the weekend when I'm on psn next.

Welcome!!! :smileyhappy:

This :smileyvery-happy:

Welcome to the legendary clan THC.

0 Kudos
Message 111 of 132 (103 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Objection!
0 Kudos
Message 112 of 132 (93 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Over-ruled! (and banned)
0 Kudos
Message 113 of 132 (86 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

*stares down at durzo from throne with look of indifference*

lol k n00b. Banned.
0 Kudos
Message 114 of 132 (74 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Can I join pwease? I can quick scope and no scope with the best of them (using a shotgun...) and have proved that quick scopers are no match for my prowess by taking out top quick scoping clans alongside Delderrick. I can do a double wammy ladder jump SSX style no scope hand clap tomahawk call in MOAB FaZe style shotgun to the face on 1 Sensitivity. 

But firstly, can we negotiate my payment procedure before I decide whether or not I wish to join. I will not get out of bed for less than £100 a day and that includes a minimum (but not subject to) of 2 matches with you in which I will use tactical insertions to distract the enemy with it's shiny flare on Search and Destroy whilst running around with a Striker/Spas and killing everything before you can set up a Montage clip.

Contact me if you are serious about this clan business. Good day.

0 Kudos
Message 115 of 132 (69 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

rob88wells wrote:
*stares down at durzo from throne with look of indifference*

lol k n00b. Banned.

lmao

0 Kudos
Message 116 of 132 (67 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

X-Substance wrote:

Can I join pwease? I can quick scope and no scope with the best of them (using a shotgun...) and have proved that quick scopers are no match for my prowess by taking out top quick scoping clans alongside Delderrick. I can do a double wammy ladder jump SSX style no scope hand clap tomahawk call in MOAB FaZe style shotgun to the face on 1 Sensitivity. 

But firstly, can we negotiate my payment procedure before I decide whether or not I wish to join. I will not get out of bed for less than £100 a day and that includes a minimum (but not subject to) of 2 matches with you in which I will use tactical insertions to distract the enemy with it's shiny flare on Search and Destroy whilst running around with a Striker/Spas and killing everything before you can set up a Montage clip.

Contact me if you are serious about this clan business. Good day.

Welcome to THC! You can fill Durzo's position as he was recently banned.

0 Kudos
Message 117 of 132 (61 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Hey guys, i'm back after scouting out this clan called LDN or somethink like that, been keeping an eye on their stats in cod elite and they seem like a good challenge for us. We'll probs beat them but they look better than the last opposition we played.

Thoughts on defeating LDN?

0 Kudos
Message 118 of 132 (58 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Moghal2007 wrote:

Thoughts on defeating LDN?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

0 Kudos
Message 119 of 132 (55 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

To be honest I wouldn't pay much attention to the CoD Elite statistics as they stand. If we kept all our 'Core' (Old School Senior members) and stopped allowing friends and family to join the K/D would be much higher. But as it is, if you are a friend or relative of the members as BEIGZ said whilst in a Loose Men session. "We will carry you, whatever your stats or skill might be."

How do you think Rob88wells got in LDN in the first place?

0 Kudos
Message 120 of 132 (53 Views)
0 Kudos