01 Feb 2010

Playstation Staff

Valor Clan recruiting!

31 Replies 850 Views Created 01-02-2010

DSX Clan is currently recruiting anyone that feels like fighting with more than a medic-less team. We fight together, already have 4+ Platoon Leaders, 1 O.I.C., and we own in general. Myself, "UberDarkGuardian" and a good friend of mine, "ultislayer7" started this clan back in '08 on Resistance 2 but we've carried it over to just about every other good game out on PS3.

If you wish to know how good we are, here's a good example. Myself, ultislaer7, and 3 of our other boys decided we'd play a match of Domination. Defending against SVER. We're First Platoon, we've got OIC, Platoon, and Squad Leader. We basically have a god-squad. Now, for the first 20 minutes, our cooling towers never fell, nor did our bunkers. At 10 minutes, though, Second Platoon got owned and they were all in C and D. DSX makes a break for those two positions and we ALONE held down that area, reviving and defending. They never got close to taking it again.

Leave PSN and I'll send you an invite when I can.

DSX Clan
"DarkSentinels X"
UberDarkGuardian on PSN.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 32 (850 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Valor Clan recruiting!

Bump.

DSX Clan
"DarkSentinels X"
UberDarkGuardian on PSN.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 32 (799 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

How many people are your clan atm?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 32 (786 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

atm, roughly 25 or so, but we are currently taking in applicants from many sources so we expect that number to improve quickly. I expect within 2 days we can reach roughly 20 more who showed interest in joining us

as a note we would like to ask people to include a medical kit with every class whether it be sniper, engineer, assualtman... it just helps work together and avoid long spawns

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 32 (785 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I dont care how amazing all of youre skills are, i just am sick of playing with disorganised squads. Are ye chilled out or do you lot take the game really seriously?

I need a balance! :smileytongue: :smileysurprised:

edit: American based clan eh?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 32 (779 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'd be up for joining then!

Add moi when you get a chance : Nikroc :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 32 (773 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I agree with you, and its only roughly half skill, mostly organization. After all, this game requires organization to be played properly.

It depends, at times we do seem pretty serious because after all its quite an immersive game, but we can't resist a good joke now and then, you know, pull everyone away from a bunker, wait for the enemy to plant, kill them as they try to leave, and then rebuild it instantly - just to mess with them.

Yes we are American based but will gladly accept anyone. We have taken in members from the UK and also are currently bringing in a few from Norway and other places. Feel free to join along with any of your friends.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 32 (761 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Dj_DMed

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 32 (754 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

iam  in ..  eddiesaids

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 32 (740 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

alright, I'll add you within the next few hours, prolly within one.

Also, I'd like to say, don't defect to SVER guys, I can understand veteraning to either SVER or Raven but there is no reason to drop your character and start fresh on them since there is no need

We can win against SVER, unlike many seem to believe, with willing squadmates

Today alone i've won two domination matches attacking SVER, two sabotage, and one acquisition out of six consecutive missions against SVER

only reason i lost one is cause 2nd platoon ate it defending their transport

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 32 (732 Views)
0 Kudos