Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Ye Olde Mgs pub

I just won a Vita pre-order box on twitter which is pretty sweet.

I don't think a lot of people got the right answer though because the hashtags search was bringing up Ace of Wands as the most commonly given answer. XD That's google search for you. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 43601 of 45,022 (185 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

The earphones you get may look cool but they seem to be ridiculously quiet I had to walk all the way to town last week and could still hear the traffic. :Lol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43602 of 45,022 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

The PSP earphones were limited too, they don't want people getting twatted by a car then bad parents point the finger at Sony... and what-not.
I use Skull Candy ones now. Can't hear anything outside when I put them in, but I actually like being able to hear potential hazards while I am out and about... I use them on the bus mainly, and when I can't sleep.
"Don't touch that dial, we're just getting started!"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43603 of 45,022 (176 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Store Update

Just the FF DLC I think.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43604 of 45,022 (169 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I'll download the KZ3 MP for a laugh, didn't like the beta, didn't buy the game :Shame: I liked the cluster **** battles in KZ2 :smileysad:

Photobucket
PS3 #1 06/07/07-22/12/08 PS3 #2 02/01/09-19/09/09 PS3 #3 27/10/09 - 22/11/09 PS3#4 14/12/09-11/10/13 (Revived 01/11/13)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43605 of 45,022 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I didn't like Killzone 2 online, thought that Killzone 3 was a lot better. Enjoyed it quite a bit.
 photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43606 of 45,022 (151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

My 10,000th Post is:

I only ever played KZ3 beta and demo so I could see how FPS feels with move. I think it was really fun but, I think it should take the GUN off of your screen it just... 'feels' weird if you're meant to be holding and imagining a gun, but you can see your character reloading what feels like another gun on your screen.... Should be like Time Crisis or The Shoot when you use that mode.
Just my thoughts.

Hi everyone, not played games since Lent started.... KINDA missing Skyrim, and I want to play Gangstas in Space. Started saving for a Vita aswell... hope you're all well, I yanked my elbow outta the socket so... I'm not. lol

EDIT: I heard the man in blockbuster video/games tell a customer that 'the 3DS is 'g@sh' compared to this". Vita. O_O

Please use plain text.
Message 43607 of 45,022 (137 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

MrGarry2u wrote:

My 10,000th Post is:

I only ever played KZ3 beta and demo so I could see how FPS feels with move. I think it was really fun but, I think it should take the GUN off of your screen it just... 'feels' weird if you're meant to be holding and imagining a gun, but you can see your character reloading what feels like another gun on your screen.... Should be like Time Crisis or The Shoot when you use that mode.
Just my thoughts.

That's exactly how I thought FPS with the move was going to be like. I was so excited when the move came out because I'm a massive fan of lightgun games. When I finally got the move I tried out MAG, 5 minutes later my face was like: :smileysad:

I think they should have put an extra analogue stick on the move controller, like the guncon 3 so you could control the camera with that stick, and aim with the move.

Photobucket
PS3 #1 06/07/07-22/12/08 PS3 #2 02/01/09-19/09/09 PS3 #3 27/10/09 - 22/11/09 PS3#4 14/12/09-11/10/13 (Revived 01/11/13)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43608 of 45,022 (125 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I've got 2 'wands' and the 'nunchuck thing' (I never learned the PS names for them) I was using the one with the analogue stick to move and strafe around, and the move stick to aim and fire. I've always prefered games where, if they give you a gun you don't see one on your screen too because I grew up visiting my friend's arcade on Scarborough seafront, I got to play the games for free lol. So I was on house of the dead and all the shooting/hunting sims with laser/light guns XD
LBP Prehistoric moves was cool when I played it with my nephew, he was the sack boy and I was... seemingly the hand of god, moving the world to keep him alive. It was like lemmings where you don't want them to fall to their doom. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43609 of 45,022 (119 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Played a bit more of Gravity Daze for the first time in a few weeks today.

Still great as ever. Just defeated the first (or maybe second depending on your perspective) major boss.

Kind of sad since it looks like they're dead and I really liked their design/attitude a lot.

The main character Kitten (think she's called Kitty in the English version) even makes this horrified face when the boss dies (it's sort of an accident); which is pretty refreshing when most games these days have protaganists who don't seem to value life at all.

Any of you who own a Vita really owe it to yourselves to download it once it's out in Europe. According to Wikipedia it's got an EU release date of 13 June; so you've got plenty of time to save those pennies :smileywink:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43610 of 45,022 (93 Views)
0 Kudos