Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Ye Olde Mgs pub

[ Edited ]

Store Update

The FF and Motorstorm dlc for me I think.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43641 of 45,022 (169 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Game have cancelled pre orders for Yakuza Dead Souls which means there is no where in the UK to get the special pre order bonuses :Shame: Funny how the special edition is only available in a few countries and the UK isn't one of them.

It makes me wonder, who is in charge at Sega? They seem to moan about how Yakuza doesn't sell in the west yet they don't bother advertising it at all and the special edition isn't available in most countries.

Photobucket
PS3 #1 06/07/07-22/12/08 PS3 #2 02/01/09-19/09/09 PS3 #3 27/10/09 - 22/11/09 PS3#4 14/12/09-11/10/13 (Revived 01/11/13)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43642 of 45,022 (161 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

SolidNinjaSnake wrote:

MrGarry2u wrote:
I'm gonna be buying a Vita eventually, but as for PS5 or whatever they call it (I think it'll have a name rather than a number, so that it doesn't sound inferior to an xbox 720 lol) I will just get myself a gaming PC.

We're going straight from PS3 to PS5 eh? =o

Haha anyway regarding our PS3's, I still have my 60GB from Christmas 2007! :smileyvery-happy:

I hope I haven't jinxed it in any way now...

Just realised this was my 27,000th post. *celebrates*

Anyway, as for the Store Update nothing really for me.

I should buy MotorStorm RC at some point though. =(

メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

Twitter

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43643 of 45,022 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just downloading the trial now myself. If its good I'll be getting it.

Follow mgspro_ on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43644 of 45,022 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Good post up about Gravity Rush on the US PS Blog:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/14/the-surprising-origins-of-gravity-rush-for-ps-vita/

Feels like I'm about 3/4 of the way throught it now and I'd honestly be pretty happy if it never ended haha.

Interesting to see the guy doing the interview imported it though; considering I'd say  the story is one of the main selling points, there's not much point playing it yet unless you know Japanese.

Motorstorm RC's the one with cross PS3-Vita compatability right? Wonder how many people will actually make use of that...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43645 of 45,022 (138 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I only play the Vita version.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43646 of 45,022 (130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Polysics_2004 wrote:

Wretched_Hawk wrote:

This?

Looks lovely! I'm terrible at fighting games but I do enjoy the odd game on them.

Yep, that's the one!

Atlus are indeed publishing it in North America (hence why they got a release window so fast.)

Apparently a lot of sites now have it listed for release on 7 August in the US so I'm thinking I'll probably just import it (or buy it here if it's released before I leave).

I mean I managed to understand Catherine in Japanese so this one shouldn't be much harder.

As for Tekken, I haven't touched one since Tekken 5 I think it was? Whatever the last PS2 Tekken was anyway. Was kind of interested in Street Fighter x Tekken. I'll probably pick it up for cheap once I'm back, that way buying the DLC characters won't feel like such a sting.

I'll be honest in that the two Sony cats are what had me interested, otherwise I would've passed. I do wish they used those cats more in Europe.

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43647 of 45,022 (108 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Apologies if anyone gets an email from me requesting their bank details, lol, as much as I would love this information I even sent myself a request. I don't really use my hotmail account, not for email anyway, registered a few things with it.

Haven't said much in here for a while, hope everyone's doing ok, feeling a bit rough and works been crap but other than that I'm pretty good.
Please use plain text.
Message 43648 of 45,022 (88 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Had quite a few of those emails lately, from numerous people. Maybe one of them realy is going to give me money though...?

Alls Okay my end. The doctor tells me im highly depressed, but I feel pretty fine if Im honest. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43649 of 45,022 (82 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

lordsynbios wrote:
Apologies if anyone gets an email from me requesting their bank details, lol, as much as I would love this information I even sent myself a request. I don't really use my hotmail account, not for email anyway, registered a few things with it.

Haven't said much in here for a while, hope everyone's doing ok, feeling a bit rough and works been crap but other than that I'm pretty good.

:Blush: Just delete that er... random e-mail I sent you then. It was just a quick hello message. :Scared:

Follow mgspro_ on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 43650 of 45,022 (79 Views)