Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Ye Olde MGS Pub

lordsynbios wrote:
Hey Dan, pretty much everything's the same for me.

PS+ has a tonne of stuff, need to free up some space on my hard drive.

Hey man, glad to see you're still about!

Garry: That does actually sound appealing.  Not being able to unlock characters would annoy me though, always liked having something to work for. One of those games I might pick up when I've nothing else to play.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43781 of 45,085 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Store Update

Nothing for me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43782 of 45,085 (138 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Hi guys,

Now that we've lost MGO and any events that come with that I've chosen to move my Guess Who? Contest over here - all you have to do is take a guess and you might win something. A new Guess Who? image is posted once a week.

Enjoy!

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Metal-Gear-Solid/Guess-Who/m-p/16375245/highlight/true#M16970...

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
Message 43783 of 45,085 (130 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

So I went and got Plus, and there really is quite a few games on there for download. Playing Darksiders and Motorstorm apocolypse quite a bit. And occasionally Battlefield 3 again.

How is everyone else doing? Not an awful lot going on here, changing my hair a bit ( had the same style cut for a few years) And my band are in the shortlist (5 out of 200) to play with a band I used to love when I was 16. 

Please use plain text.
Message 43784 of 45,085 (107 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I'm totally fine, business as usual.

Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma, Dragon's Dogma.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43785 of 45,085 (104 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I had a tooth out on Friday and my sister's dog was ran over and killed yesterday so it hasn't been a great week for me. Though I did get the Gravity Rush platinum an hour ago so that would probably be considered a fun and productive week to SNS. XD
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43786 of 45,085 (99 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Getting trophies is always a productive thing to do with your time! =P

Sorry to hear about the dog though. =(
メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

Twitter

Please use plain text.
Message 43787 of 45,085 (96 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Congrats on the band thing Muz :smileyhappy:
Sorry to hear about the dog Surreal :smileysad:
I've been playing mostly pc games recently, got minecraft finally and been playing the (sorta) free to play Stronghold kingdoms which I'm quite enjoying.
Also finally finished dexter season 6 the other day and now onto the 2nd series of Prison Break, which I am actually loving, but it really is to mull me over till Dexter s7.
Please use plain text.
Message 43788 of 45,085 (86 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Last week or so I was all 'I think I might move to PC gaming now, and then sit the next gen of consoles out'... Then: Dragon's Dogma.

The only thing I don't like about it is how the AI companions (pawns) talk too much. If you compare it to say... Lydia from Skyrim, Lydia and your characte walk past a cave you haven't been in yet, and she'll say "Oh a cave, wonder what's inside". And then that'll be it.

In Dragon's Dogma your helper will say words to that effect everytime you pass a place of interest, whether you've been in there and cleared it out or not, and they comment on roads, forks in the road, hills that are too steep, falls, scenery, the dangers of going in the sea, and once my helper said: "That is a big tree!" followed by "It's even bigger up close!" Which is fine because it teaches you that plants grow at the bottom of big trees, and it's showing you which ones count as big... but everytime I pass it? lol

Rest of the game is awesome, I had a 25-30 minute battle with a Cyclops because my party were all low level. In Skyrim I'd have spammed it in the ankles, took some potions then felt empty.

Please use plain text.
Message 43789 of 45,085 (83 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah I've heard there's quite a bit of depth to Dragons Dogma, which is good, because Skyrim really was skin deep. As I essaged earlier, I might pick it up next pay day, I could just now as money isn't a problem, but I'm trying to restrain myself, as once I start spending on unnecassary things, I find it difficult to stop until I ake a big purchase.

Got myself Journey, as it always seemed nice. Enjoying myself, and made a friend, we travelled around a bit and ade it to the underwater zone before I ditched him as I've got work to go to.

So long, whoever you were. We had a nice journey! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43790 of 45,085 (79 Views)
0 Kudos