Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Ye Olde MGS Pub

lol not sure I can get away with that one even though I already love it :smileywink:

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
Message 44191 of 44,998 (232 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ill get on to the mo thread tomorrow :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 44192 of 44,998 (227 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Hola Beaches.

Well, I now own all of the Underworld movies on Bluray, and yesterday I watched Underworld Awakening in 3D on the new TV my brother's gone and bought. I'd already seen it that way in the cinema and I think the TV was better, a lot clearer and the effect worked better.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 looks pretty trippy in 3D, and it lowers the framerate just a bit. Funny thing is though, the game I expected to look GREAT in 3D, Uncharted 3 looks the worst out of the ones I have tried on that TV. With Sonic Generations in second place. Maybe it's because we refused to pay the stupid amount of money for active shutter 3D and settled for the same as the cinema type with the polarised lenses. I say we refused... I just hijack the TV when nobody is watching anything.

In other news, a friend of mine gave me a harddrive that has all the Episodes of Samurai Sentai: Shinkenger on. I think he ripped them off of youtube XD So I'll probably carry on with those. Much better than it's American counterpart. I've watched 2 episodes and it's got more plot than multiple seasons of Power Rangers Samurai.

Please use plain text.
Message 44193 of 44,998 (197 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Red Dead tonight for those who want to come along!

Not alot else going on atm, getting some aspects of life back on track, getting where I need to be with a few things, so alround not to bad just now

Please use plain text.
Message 44194 of 44,998 (186 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Will hopefully be there, maybe not until 8, have had such a hectic week with work and through the weekend and all next week before a big event next Saturday, so am pretty knackered. Gonna go have a shower, have a nap and some grub, catch up with some TV/Youtube, then will be on to play.

Does Read Dead need an install as I may need to redo that.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44195 of 44,998 (183 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I'll probably be a bit late as I usually have dinner around, but I'll be there.

As for an install, I don't know. I have the PSN version and that didn't prompt me to install, however it is technically "installed" so that may make a difference. XD
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44196 of 44,998 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

And I'll stay away as usual.
Please use plain text.
Message 44197 of 44,998 (167 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Had fun guys, a good stress reliever. Shame I couldn't really play any more, just too tired, but will definitely try and make the next night.
Please use plain text.
Message 44198 of 44,998 (155 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah tonight was pretty good, thanks for coming along!

The next one will either be with Killzone 2, or Little Big Planet I think!

Please use plain text.
Message 44199 of 44,998 (152 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Thanks for hosting that, it was great fun :smileyvery-happy:

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44200 of 44,998 (124 Views)
0 Kudos