Re: Ye Olde MGS Pub

Store Update

PSASBR DLC for me

Please use plain text.
Message 44452 of 44,990 (182 Views)
Level 5

Just added a new Guess Who image!

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Uncharted/Guess-Who/m-p/18307222/highlight/true#M30714

Had a nice couple of days off, fitted in some more Ni No Kuni - loving this game, I wish we had more like this.

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
Message 44453 of 44,990 (178 Views)
Level 3

Im totally stuck into Dead Space 3. It still has the tention from the last 2 games, despite what reviewers have said. I've heard normal is quite easy, but Hard gets rather tough, especially near the end!

My valentines day plans - Go to see the new Die Hard with two of my friends. Best plans if you ask me.

Please use plain text.
Message 44454 of 44,990 (159 Views)
Level 5

Just stuck a new Caption Contest image up if anyone is a tad bored

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Action-Adventure-General/Action-amp-Adventure-Caption-Competi...

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44455 of 44,990 (142 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I'll 'ave a go at it. I like the caption ones.

Rediscovered my love of Skyrim again today, which hopefully means when I am done I will have the same feelings I had about Dragon's Dogma when I replay that... which was: OMG this is what Skyrim SHOULD have been combat-wise! O_o
Please use plain text.
Message 44456 of 44,990 (135 Views)
Level 5

[ Edited ]

ignore this, I posted in the wrong tab like a nooooooooooob.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44457 of 44,990 (131 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I went to see Die Hard today too!

I also picked up a new PS3! Just got to wait for the hard drive case thingy to arrive and then I'll be back gaming! =)
I've missed it tbh...
メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

Twitter

Please use plain text.
Message 44458 of 44,990 (128 Views)
Level 5

What was it like? Seeing some rather bad reviews which is a shame :smileysad:

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44459 of 44,990 (112 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The reviews are being overly harsh on the film. It's more akin to Die Hard 4 than the others, which is quite a shame, but Bruce Willis delivers his lines perfectly with some great jokes throughout. Jai plays his sons role pretty well, and you actually feel like the characters are related. The plot has a small twist in it, which isn't entirely obvious. It is near enough non stop action, which although enjoyable, isn't really what Die Hard is about.

I feel with the age range lowered to a 12, they tried to make McClane seem more like a superhero, obviously going against his character. He gets beat about a bit, but nothing like the first or third film. The cinemaotogrophy is pretty poor, which isn't a surprise coming from the director.

Despite it's shortcomings though, it doesn't deserve the beating its getting in reviews. I enjoyed every minute of the film, never found any of it boring. My one complaint about the actual story is its abrupt ending, otherwise, I highly recommend it, it maybe one of the weaker links in the series, but its still a top notch action film!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44460 of 44,990 (109 Views)
0 Kudos