16 Mar 2012
Playstation Staff

[ghil] Aus's 1st Sniper Clan.

5 Replies 669 Views Created 16-03-2012

Hi All,

I have made a sniper only clan [ghil]. I made this clan due to the fact that i only play and  enjoy MW3 when i Snipe.

If you also enjoy sniping and would like to play along side fellow snipers then please feel free to add me then pm me letting me know that you would like to join or just to have a few games together.

If you are on Elite then post a comment on my clan page.

Cheers all.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (669 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: [ghil] Aus's 1st Sniper Clan.

Clan of snipers only? BRB camping the whole game and losing the game.

That clan won't go far and having any more then one sniper on a team in any FPS is pointless.

The only purpose of that sniper would be to confirm to location of the enemy on the map and convery that to team mates on a high end level of competitive play.

''Only after disaster can we be resurrected.'' - Tyler Durden.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (662 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Well jack, I have seen and been involved in a team full of snipers(a yank snipe team that I could not get a good connection with) and can say that we f'ed them up bad. I can see by your response that you have had limited experience in cod, especially mw3. The thing when sniping is as long as all your team finishes with a positive k/d ratio you Win the game.Sure there may not be a player that gets 30+ kills in your team but you will get the win with help of headset for comms, and of course a team that is good and enjoys sniping. I see that your response about camping puts you in the mould of a sheep that follows 70% of FPS gamers, find something else to winge about please! If Sniping/camping was not suppose to be part of the game then.

1. There would be no Sniper Rifles

2. All maps would be on a Running Athletic track so you headless chocks could just run around all day.

3 There would be no walls, trees, cars etc to hide or use as cover.

4. There would be no Assassin perk

And many more.

So find something else to winge about than camping and start checking your corners and make sure you noob tube every building before you enter because I may be there ready to Snipe your block off your shoulders.

P.s if a can get a team to gether then would be happy to set up a game with you ya Noob!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (654 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Jack_Daniels08 wrote:

Clan of snipers only? BRB camping the whole game and losing the game.

That clan won't go far and having any more then one sniper on a team in any FPS is pointless.

The only purpose of that sniper would be to confirm to location of the enemy on the map and convery that to team mates on a high end level of competitive play.

hmm reminds me of the good old MAG days, we used to teamkill snipers who thought it was a good idea to camp in our spawn

p.s i very much doubt that "aus 1st sniper clan" is true

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (646 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Well if you can find me a Aus sniper clan that is PS3 and COD then im happy to read your post telling me who they are.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (641 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

bardygrub wrote:

Well jack, I have seen and been involved in a team full of snipers(a yank snipe team that I could not get a good connection with) and can say that we f'ed them up bad. I can see by your response that you have had limited experience in cod, especially mw3. The thing when sniping is as long as all your team finishes with a positive k/d ratio you Win the game.Sure there may not be a player that gets 30+ kills in your team but you will get the win with help of headset for comms, and of course a team that is good and enjoys sniping. I see that your response about camping puts you in the mould of a sheep that follows 70% of FPS gamers, find something else to winge about please! If Sniping/camping was not suppose to be part of the game then.

1. There would be no Sniper Rifles

2. All maps would be on a Running Athletic track so you headless chocks could just run around all day.

3 There would be no walls, trees, cars etc to hide or use as cover.

4. There would be no Assassin perk

And many more.

So find something else to winge about than camping and start checking your corners and make sure you noob tube every building before you enter because I may be there ready to Snipe your block off your shoulders.

P.s if a can get a team to gether then would be happy to set up a game with you ya Noob!

Limited experience in COD? Yes because I don't play trash games. COD stopped being good after World At War which was the first Treyarch production. Infinityward have produced the MW series but it went downhill after Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. All the lead designers and developers were either fired or left the company. You're play the same game with a minor update in maps and weapons and some new perks. MW3 is nothing but a glorified map pack and if you can't see that, you're completely ignorant and what is wrong with this generation of gamers.

While camping is intended in any FPS game and sniping is also intended, it's not intended that you form a team exclusively of snipers and camp a map. Regardless of that, anyone who can play an FPS at even an entry level competitive play will dominate you.

'' But if we get a postive k/d ratio, we win'' Congratulations on playing the most basic form of a game type. TDM is the most common played but also screams noob if that is all you play. Start playing Hardcore game types with Search and Destroy / Domination. Objective based game play is much more challenging and you'll get cleaned up.

''Only after disaster can we be resurrected.'' - Tyler Durden.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (577 Views)
0 Kudos