Clans

Reply
Level 3
 

Re: [n|S*]

yeah count me in....

 

i see uk_cliPer is in the list, but i'm uk_clipPer  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 44,660 (3,557 Views)
Level 3
 

Re: [n|S*]

im not leaving RA is a CB clan n this is a GB clan
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 44,660 (3,555 Views)
Level 2
 

Re: [n|S*]


trussy wrote:
im not leaving RA is a CB clan n this is a GB clan

Console Baming?

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 44,660 (3,552 Views)
Level 3
 

Re: [n|S*]


chaos153 wrote:

trussy wrote:
im not leaving RA is a CB clan n this is a GB clan

Console Baming?


 


chaos153 wrote:

trussy wrote:
im not leaving RA is a CB clan n this is a GB clan

Console Baming?


 

LMFAO!

 

i have a GB account i think, does i needs to invited?

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 44,660 (3,547 Views)
Level 1
 

Re: [n|S*]


uk_clipPer wrote:

chaos153 wrote:

trussy wrote:
im not leaving RA is a CB clan n this is a GB clan

Console Baming?


 


chaos153 wrote:

trussy wrote:
im not leaving RA is a CB clan n this is a GB clan

Console Baming?


 

LMFAO!

 

i have a GB account i think, does i needs to invited?


XD Lmao

 

i didnt leave RA i got flipping kiked out 

 

anywayz RA is a epic fail  ¬_¬ so i wanted to leave anyway

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ricz1000 wrote: Hey guys, guess what, no itching today :smileyvery-happy:...............yet :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 44,660 (3,547 Views)
Level 3
 

Re: [n|S*]


chaos153 wrote:

trussy wrote:
im not leaving RA is a CB clan n this is a GB clan

Console Baming?


 

yep that is now the new name for it on these forums lol
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 44,660 (3,537 Views)
Level 3
 

Re: [n|S*]


MadJakker wrote:

uk_clipPer wrote:

chaos153 wrote:

trussy wrote:
im not leaving RA is a CB clan n this is a GB clan

Console Baming?


 


chaos153 wrote:

trussy wrote:
im not leaving RA is a CB clan n this is a GB clan

Console Baming?


 

LMFAO!

 

i have a GB account i think, does i needs to invited?


XD Lmao

 

i didnt leave RA i got flipping kiked out 

 

anywayz RA is a epic fail  ¬_¬ so i wanted to leave anyway


It wasnt long ago when you said u and RA would pwn, now there an epic fail?

 

if you backstab a clan that easy, do we really want you? lol

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 44,660 (3,537 Views)
Level 1
 

Re: [n|S*]

[ Edited ]

trenchy wrote:

MadJakker wrote:

uk_clipPer wrote:

chaos153 wrote:

trussy wrote:
im not leaving RA is a CB clan n this is a GB clan

Console Baming?


 


chaos153 wrote:

trussy wrote:
im not leaving RA is a CB clan n this is a GB clan

Console Baming?


 

LMFAO!

 

i have a GB account i think, does i needs to invited?


XD Lmao

 

i didnt leave RA i got flipping kiked out 

 

anywayz RA is a epic fail  ¬_¬ so i wanted to leave anyway


It wasnt long ago when you said u and RA would pwn, now there an epic fail?

 

if you backstab a clan that easy, do we really want you? lol


i aint backstabbing im just saying their epic fail which they aree since i got kiked out xD

 

and ***** do u do in the clan :smileytongue:

Message Edited by MadJakker on 28-10-2008 02:44 PM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ricz1000 wrote: Hey guys, guess what, no itching today :smileyvery-happy:...............yet :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 44,660 (3,528 Views)
Level 2
 

Re: [n|S*]

I hope you don't mind MadJakker, why did you think they were an epic fail?? And what was their reason for kicking you out (no fibs please, e.g: coz i wz 2 1337 4 dem xD)?

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 44,660 (3,521 Views)
Level 1
 

Re: Chaos153's Clan!

i made the account its just my psn id, btw chaos i added u, accept request
[9mm]

what u gotta say?
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 44,660 (3,520 Views)