Clans

Level 3

Re: [n|S*] No Survivors clan

Just stick to one match this week, we've no idea how many will make each one....which means things could get a little complicated.

My Dad's finally looking at ISPs, but he's being a FANBOY and insisting there's nothing wrong with Tiscali! :Shame:

I've told him we should go for the Be Unlimited 8MB package. My line can only support 4.5MB/s but that'll be twice as good as what I'm getting atm. There's an exchane near me also, and Be are using it so that could help a lot.

I've done an hours Chemistry and it's boring me so badly I genuinely fell asleep on my book! :Lol:

I'll try some Maths instead.

Please use plain text.
Message 7891 of 44,660 (274 Views)
Level 3

Well done 3 hours and 45 minutes worth of revision today, would do the full 5 hours but got badminton.

3969.png
Please use plain text.
Message 7892 of 44,660 (272 Views)
Level 3

Ricz1000 wrote:
Well done 3 hours and 45 minutes worth of revision today, would do the full 5 hours but got badminton.

FTW!!

Me and my Dad used to play Badmintion. :smileyvery-happy: Quite fun tbh. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 7893 of 44,660 (268 Views)
Level 3

Any chance you could arrange the clan matches next week for after 9? 8 is waaay to early imo considering its half term.

Ive done an hours worth of Biology and its boring me senseless :smileyindifferent: Im not gonna look at how much I do today in terms of time but in terms of how many topics I do. Hopefully I can get 2 done before I leave for London :Shame:

Might go onto the PS3 now for a bit :Lol:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7894 of 44,660 (267 Views)
Level 3

Yeah, it's easier to do it in terms of topics. :Cool:

I'm really not looking forward to exams. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 7895 of 44,660 (262 Views)
Level 3

Dolley94 wrote:

They have to accept the challenge for the RA game. Ive cancelled it as there is no way that we can get a reply in time. Instead im looking at the posibilty of playing Jakes lot on CG this time. he wants to play us before our match on Thursday but i dont think we will be able to fit 2 games in. What i will suggest to him is does he want to play the match next week ?? That way atleast Diddy can play and we have some more time.

I will re challenge RA aswell as message Stoksy (sp) on PS3 to let him know of the challenge. Sorry for any inconvienience (sp) caused. I will defo get us a match to replace it though and hopefull the JB and RA matches next week :smileyhappy: 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Let me at him!

I was talking to Stokesy last night and he wasn't even aware of the challenge :Lol:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Please use plain text.
Message 7896 of 44,660 (258 Views)
Level 3

Jakes wants a 4v4 tonight. I said maybe. What i will do is say no we cant get team, next thursday 9pm 6v6 yeah ??
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7897 of 44,660 (250 Views)
Level 3

Dolley94 wrote:
Jakes wants a 4v4 tonight. I said maybe. What i will do is say no we cant get team, next thursday 9pm 6v6 yeah ??
  1. Diddymow
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Please use plain text.
Message 7898 of 44,660 (248 Views)
Level 3

Diddymow wrote:

Dolley94 wrote:
  1. Diddymow

xD

1.Diddymow

2.Dolley94

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7899 of 44,660 (289 Views)
Level 3

Dolley94 wrote:

Diddymow wrote:

Dolley94 wrote:
  1. Diddymow

xD

1.Diddymow

2.Dolley94

3.chewy, lag permitting :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 7900 of 44,660 (288 Views)