Level 3

Re: [n|S*] No Survivors clan

Just stick to one match this week, we've no idea how many will make each one....which means things could get a little complicated.

My Dad's finally looking at ISPs, but he's being a FANBOY and insisting there's nothing wrong with Tiscali! :Shame:

I've told him we should go for the Be Unlimited 8MB package. My line can only support 4.5MB/s but that'll be twice as good as what I'm getting atm. There's an exchane near me also, and Be are using it so that could help a lot.

I've done an hours Chemistry and it's boring me so badly I genuinely fell asleep on my book! :Lol:

I'll try some Maths instead.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7891 of 44,660 (276 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Well done 3 hours and 45 minutes worth of revision today, would do the full 5 hours but got badminton.

3969.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7892 of 44,660 (274 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Ricz1000 wrote:
Well done 3 hours and 45 minutes worth of revision today, would do the full 5 hours but got badminton.

FTW!!

Me and my Dad used to play Badmintion. :smileyvery-happy: Quite fun tbh. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7893 of 44,660 (270 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Any chance you could arrange the clan matches next week for after 9? 8 is waaay to early imo considering its half term.

Ive done an hours worth of Biology and its boring me senseless :smileyindifferent: Im not gonna look at how much I do today in terms of time but in terms of how many topics I do. Hopefully I can get 2 done before I leave for London :Shame:

Might go onto the PS3 now for a bit :Lol:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7894 of 44,660 (269 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yeah, it's easier to do it in terms of topics. :Cool:

I'm really not looking forward to exams. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7895 of 44,660 (264 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Dolley94 wrote:

They have to accept the challenge for the RA game. Ive cancelled it as there is no way that we can get a reply in time. Instead im looking at the posibilty of playing Jakes lot on CG this time. he wants to play us before our match on Thursday but i dont think we will be able to fit 2 games in. What i will suggest to him is does he want to play the match next week ?? That way atleast Diddy can play and we have some more time.

I will re challenge RA aswell as message Stoksy (sp) on PS3 to let him know of the challenge. Sorry for any inconvienience (sp) caused. I will defo get us a match to replace it though and hopefull the JB and RA matches next week :smileyhappy: 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Let me at him!

I was talking to Stokesy last night and he wasn't even aware of the challenge :Lol:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7896 of 44,660 (260 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Jakes wants a 4v4 tonight. I said maybe. What i will do is say no we cant get team, next thursday 9pm 6v6 yeah ??
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7897 of 44,660 (252 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Dolley94 wrote:
Jakes wants a 4v4 tonight. I said maybe. What i will do is say no we cant get team, next thursday 9pm 6v6 yeah ??
  1. Diddymow
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7898 of 44,660 (250 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Diddymow wrote:

Dolley94 wrote:
  1. Diddymow

xD

1.Diddymow

2.Dolley94

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7899 of 44,660 (291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Dolley94 wrote:

Diddymow wrote:

Dolley94 wrote:
  1. Diddymow

xD

1.Diddymow

2.Dolley94

3.chewy, lag permitting :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7900 of 44,660 (290 Views)
0 Kudos