Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: PS Vita Remote Desktop

No im running the assistant on my vita with 0.98, if thats the problem then I cant do anything with it because when I try using 0.99 my vita disconnects from my pc completely and so I cant run the program. It doesnt even show up in my connected devices on my computer. But the second I close the app it reconnects, its really wierd

It burn's where I crusade.. わたしはあなたをきります!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 604 (3,202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

GtAwyFrmMyRamen escreveu:

No im running the assistant on my vita with 0.98, if thats the problem then I cant do anything with it because when I try using 0.99 my vita disconnects from my pc completely and so I cant run the program. It doesnt even show up in my connected devices on my computer. But the second I close the app it reconnects, its really wierd

Because you need to update the Vita app, click the yellow button on the app live area to check for updates.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 604 (3,197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

if thats the problem then I cant do anything with it because when I try using 0.99 my vita disconnects from my pc completely and so I cant run the program. It doesnt even show up in my connected devices on my computer. But the second I close the app it reconnects, its really wierd

Even when I run the program in the simulator it has the same problem. Build: error 1, 0 warnings

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 604 (3,189 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

God, Use some initiative.

Just update the Vita app to 0.99 and then update the PC software to 0.99 aswell.

Whala fixed.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 604 (3,144 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yeah except I already did that.. but thanks for your suggestion..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 55 of 604 (3,120 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I've just double and triple check that my versions of the software are current and I still am getting the

(C:\Users\Neil\Desktop\PS VITA REMOTE DESKTOP\VitaRemoteClient\VitaRemoteClient\AppMain.cs(7,7): Error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Sample' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246) (VitaRemoteClient)

error does anyone know anything about it?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 56 of 604 (2,991 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I just downloaded the Remote Desktop and Norton scanned it as a VIRUS!!! Please check your files. Is there a version out there that is clean? I downloaded it from the original post on here.

Update: Ok, downloaded again, but this time Norton didn't see it as a virus... Strange. Anyone else want to check just in case.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 57 of 604 (2,934 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Thank you very much, @melfice002 for creating and sharing this app and providing the documentation!

Also, thanks to the nice people who went out of their way to help. I certainly learned from a few folks here. :]

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 58 of 604 (2,923 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Great app, can watch Twitch Tv , play some minecraft, then shut off the PC in bed! :smileyvery-happy:

Only thing, needs button remapping , like make X be spacebar and all, I know the app is 30% done, so it'd probably be there in the final version

Good job :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 59 of 604 (2,894 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

smallgaffer escreveu:

Great app, can watch Twitch Tv , play some minecraft, then shut off the PC in bed! :smileyvery-happy:

Only thing, needs button remapping , like make X be spacebar and all, I know the app is 30% done, so it'd probably be there in the final version

Good job :smileyvery-happy:

If you want to change Space so you can use it in games you can just remap the game keys (in the game control options, or launcher depending on the game) by pressing the buttons you want on the Vita through the app.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 60 of 604 (2,887 Views)
0 Kudos