Ho Ho Ho!
Christmas is almost here and we are sure most of you will ask to the adorable 'santa-sackboy' to bring you a PS4 or, if you have one already, one of the PS4 games. In the meantime 'Santa sack-boy' little helpers has a lot of goodies to give away!! Who wants one?
Let me introduce you all the PlayStation Community Advent calendar!!
But, one second, Do we all know how the chocolate calendar works? Well this is similar.
As you can see 'Santa sackboy' has one window for each of the days from the 01.12.2013 till the 25.12.2013. If you click on them, a pop up with questions in some languages will appear. Look for the one you can understand and reply with a creative Doodle!!!
Each day will have a winner but please note that you will be able to open only one window per day, so don't miss any days without visiting the PlayStation forums.
Winners will be announced after the advent period, so keep answering everyday and your chances to win will be massive!!!!
HAVE A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- Click on the day in the advent calendar in date order. 3rd December being number 3
- Read the Question provided behind the numbered door in the relevant language.
- Answer the question via a drawing and upload and post the image to this thread to enter!
(Please make sure to include your PSN ID in your image).
Please, click in Spoiler to read the T&C before entering the competition:
Terms and ConditionsSpecific Rules for the “2013 Advent Calendar” Competition
1. The "2013 Advent Calendar” competition (“Competition”) is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Belgium, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Turkey and the United Kingdom (“Entrant Countries”) except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
2. The Competition is open for entries on 1 December 2013 at 09.00 (GMT) ("Opening Date") and closes on the 25 December 2013 at 23.59 (GMT) ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Competition Period”.
3. The Competition shall consist of twenty five (25) different questions (each a “Daily Question”), where a Daily Question will be posted every day at 09:00 (GMT) for the twenty five (25) consecutive days in the Competition Period (“Consecutive Days”). Each Daily Question must be answered no later than 23:59 (GMT) (“Closing Time”) on the Consecutive Day that corresponds to the relevant Daily Question being posted.
4. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
5. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) if they do not already have a Sony Entertainment Network (“SEN”) account (previously known as PlayStation®Network), create one using their PlayStation® system or by visiting http://eu.playstation.com/registration/;
b) visit their local language PlayStation Forum at http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu (“Forum”);
c) sign into their SEN account;
d) click on the “Competition – 2013 Advent Calendar” thread [http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Competition
e) Entrants must answer the Daily Question by submitting an image they have created relating to the Daily Question (“Image”);
f) Entrants may choose to design their Image by either:
I. using any design packages on their computer; or
II. using any other materials to complete their Image;
g) once the Image is complete Entrants must either:
I. save a copy of their completed Image; or
II. take a photo of their completed Image,
h) Entrants must post a reply in the Thread by uploading the Image before the Closing Time on the relevant Consecutive Day. The Image submitted must be in .jpeg format, must not be greater than 600 pixels wide and the file size must not exceed 1000 kilobytes. Entrants’ PSN Online ID must be clearly readable in the Image submitted; and
7. Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry per day and will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
8. Each Entrant must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any:
a) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery;
b) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language;
c) harassing or defamatory content;
d) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others;
e) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality;
f) violent or dangerous behaviour; and/or
g) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
9. Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use entries for promotional purposes and for all the purposes related to the Competition, across all media including any online platforms under their control.
10. All entries must be completely original so as not to breach any third party copyright. The Promoter accepts no liability if Entrants ignore these Terms and each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these Terms.
11. Each Consecutive Day there shall be one (1) winner for a total of twenty five (25) winners (each a “Winner”). Each Winner will be selected by a Most Valued PlayStationer “MVP” (as defined on the PlayStation Forum) and one (1) or more employees of the Promoter based upon the originality and creativity of the Image. Each MVP is an independent judge and is not permitted to enter the Competition themselves. The decision of the judges is final.
12. The Promoter shall notify each Winner, by Private Message (“PM”) on the Forum, of their selection within one (1) week of the Closing Date.
13. In order to claim their Prize, each Winner must respond to the Promoter’s PM on the Forum specifying their name, date of birth and postal address, within thirty (30) days of receiving it.
14. Each Daily Winner will win one (1) or more PlayStation goodie item(s), with a maximum value of EUR 50 / PLN 210.50 / TRY 138 / GBP 40 (“Prize”).
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
16. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
17. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
19. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send, by registered post, the Prize to each Winner within thirty (30) days of receiving a Winner’s details.
20. If the Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner’s statutory rights (if any).
21. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner’s name on the Promoter’s website(s). Each Winner’s name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked ‘2013 Advent Calendar Competition’ to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded.
23. Each Winner may be required to pay tax on any Prize won in accordance with their jurisdiction’s tax legislation and will be responsible for any related tax liability.
24. General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
25. The “Promoter” is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.
26. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.
usually on phone so switched to desktop to add doodles....
Appreciate the effort!
It be worth it I'm sure.
Just remember folks, each day is a new day and a new day brings another chance of winning.
- Select a Language