18 Mar 2011
Playstation Staff

DCUO Patching problem

3 Replies 800 Views Created 18-03-2011

Hey guys,

The loading screen with lex, WM, SM, and BM, the bar underneath at first displays "checking assets" then it gets to full bar, then a yellow bar starts to fill up, underneath saying "remaining to download 244 MB."

The problem is, when it starts downloading and reaches to 190 MB left to download, it starts all over again (repeating itself, yes ive been watching it for an hour repeat itself, im that desperate :smileysad:)When i left it for 2 hours, i came back and on my screen it says "server is under maintanance, please try later."

I'm playing in Abu dhabi of UAE, I've got a pal 250 GB PS3 which I just bought for this game (I had a japanese PS3 NTSC), and it doesnt work. The game copy is EU. The subscription I'm on is the 30 day voucher from the game.

PLEASE help ASAP.

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (800 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: DCUO Patching problem

Actually the screen says, "The game is unavailable for maintenance. Please try again in a few minutes."
This problem has been going on since yesterday.
I keep pressing retry over and over again, but still the same unfortunate result.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (798 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I have deleted, and re-installed DCUO three times so far, restored the whole system, and enabled uPnP.

i tried setting up a DMZ, but theres a error when i placed in the MAC address, so i used the BSSID instead 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (744 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

WOW! same thing exactly here! please help!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (489 Views)
0 Kudos