Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: February Update: 22/2/10

The servers are back up now, earlier than I originally thought. 

So does everyone feel about the update and has it fixed any of the problems that you may of had with the game?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 25 (483 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Has the problem with the doors closing in duos alerts and the watchtower been fixed?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 25 (475 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

use to be a fan boy but now servers are dead keep the lame game and i paid legendry for 3 months what a waste

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 25 (472 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Anyone else having massive problems downloading this as soon as the game loads? Not the patch from within xmb, but when your actually inside game and its 2gig? As not only does mine contiue to time out (although the 121 meg patch completed in under a minute), when I reset the game it takes several download retry attempts suggesting I have a problem with my connection?

All I can hope is that there are so many thousands of people downloading this that all the sever bandwidth is used up? Either that or I have suddenly reverted back to 1997 with a low budget undersupported mmo on the pc that is run on a ISDN server >_<
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 25 (462 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I downloaded it all this afternoon, and I must say what an improvement :smileyhappy:

I only spent about 20 mins on it and chatting to my league friends about the changes, but what I saw was good.

Flying around Metropolis you can instantly see that enemies and things load in faster, so if you arrive to a mission quite fast you are not fighting any invisible baddies.  In fact I just stopped floating above an early quest, watching all the action below.  With the billboards and tickers in the background it actually looked stunning.  Would have made a great screenshot :smileyhappy:

Other things I noticed:

1.  It knows if you have a keyboard.  The PSN virtual keyboard no longer pops up, you type straight into the chat box!  Massive improvement!

2. The auction house is excellent.

3.  Glitches that people had been exploiting (pistol glitch anyone?) have been patched out.

I know there is other stuff that has improved, and new missions and stuff to do, but I cant remember them off the top of my head.  There are many 'little' things though too, which I find just improve the overall experience.

They have obviously worked very hard on this patch and I personally, and my league mates, are very pleased withit :smileyhappy:

Kudos SoE

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 25 (450 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just finished playing after the update and I must say well done and thank you for the Update SOE dudes!
FUT FIFA STREAM 7 DAYS A WEEK! 8pm-1am www.twitch.tv/gamingzoo

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 25 (412 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i had problems with the 2gb aswell ur not alone had to restart it 3 or 4 times casue it kept freezin was lucky it saves where it up to and didnt make me start the whole thing agen or the disc would of been straight out the window

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 25 (370 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just played some Duos, Gotham Uni has a new gitch and now you fight two Isis, and she will summon double the mummies, scarabs, etc..then played Omac base at 8 fps...and also now the handblaster sucks :smileysad: terrible first impression..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 25 (350 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Erm you playing on a PS3? If so how the hell do you know what FPS you had?
Some say, he's actually dead... But the Grim reaper, is too scared to tell him.
Some say that all his pot plants are called Steve.. and that he has a life size tattoo of his face.. on his face.
All we know.. is he's called the Stig.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 25 (341 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

oX_TheStig_Xo escribió:
Erm you playing on a PS3? If so how the hell do you know what FPS you had?

i know what a bad fps looks like, have a laptop and Crysis..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 25 (332 Views)
0 Kudos